𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 70

GOJO'S POV

I sat up tiredly and looked next to me but didn't see Y/n. 'Maybe she woke up early' I thought. I got up and started looking around. "Y/n?" I called out.

I looked down the hall but didn't see any sign of her. 'She's probably with Yuji right now' I thought while shaking my head. I made my way to the first years dorms then knocked on Yuji's door.

"Oh hey Gojo!" Yuji said. "Hey have you seen Y/n?" I asked. "No... you guys are going home today right?" Yuji asked. "Yeah when I woke up I didn't see her" I said.

"Really? Here I'll help look for her" Yuji said. "Okay go to the lunchroom and Shoko's office I'll check the dorms" I said. "Okay" Yuji said. I went to the Nobaras dorm first but she said she hadn't seen her so I went to the 2nd years.

"Did you call her phone?" Maki asked. I paused. "Oh I didn't" I said. "Seriously?" Maki said while rolling her eyes. "Here I'll call her" Yuta said while taking out his phone. Our eyes widened when it went straight to voicemail.

"Mustard leaf" Inumaki said. "Yeah Y/n usually has her phone on..." Panda said. "I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news but.... Something about this feels wrong...." Yuta said.

"Yeah I don't like the way this looks" Maki said. "Hey guys! Have you seen Y/n?" We turned to see Hana. "We're looking for her now" Panda said.

A mouth appeared on Hana's cheek. "Well we found her phone" Angel said as Hana held it up. "Well Y/n usually forgets her phone in most places you know!" Panda said.

"Wait... Where did you find it?" Yuta asked. "It was just on the ground" She said. My eyes widened. "What?" I said.

Y/N'S POV

I opened my eyes feeling worn out. My vision was a bit blurry as I tried to look around. 'What?' I thought. I tried to move but felt something around my wrists. I immediately tried to break out of it and started trying to pull away frantically.

I looked down as my vision cleared up to see chains on my wrists and ankles. My eyes widened and I tried to yell but realized there was something covering my mouth.

I started thrashing around trying to get out of the chains. I looked around panicked to see I was in a dark room with concrete walls. 'What's going on where am I?' I thought.

I looked in confusion when the door opened and I froze when I saw Kenjaku. "Y/n! I hope they weren't too rough with you" He said while walking up to me. I moved back against the wall and my eyes widened.

"Hey you don't have to be scared" He said while moving the cloth off of my mouth. "It's okay... Look I won't hurt you... if you don't make this difficult" Kenjaku said.

I continued to stare at him in shock. "Honestly I really should've tried to do this earlier but I of course couldn't find you because of how Toji gave you to the Ogawas... and when I did find you I didn't realize it would be so hard to get you back but here you are! It worked!" Kenjaku said while smirking.

"But enough about us there's someone else here to see you!" Kenjaku said. I suddenly got chills and I felt my heart beating a bit faster. 'What is this...' I thought while furrowing my eyebrows.

I looked at the door and my blood ran cold when I saw Sukuna walk into the room. "Didn't I tell you Y/n" Sukuna said. I just stared at him. "Listen Y/n you have two choices! Cooperate with us or cooperate with us!" Kenjaku said.

I looked at Kenjaku then Sukuna. "H-huh?" I said. "Y/n you're not leaving this place so I think it would be best if you start getting used to us" Kenjaku said.

"No..." I said as I felt tears in my eyes. "No?" Sukuna said in a sarcastic tone while giving me a surprised look. "NO! NO LET ME GO!" I yelled while thrashing around. "LET ME GO!!"