𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33

SUKUNA'S POV

I opened my eyes and looked at the the one eyed curse that was holding my face. "Move" I said. He immediately moved far away from me and looked at me in shock and fear.

I stood up and fixed my hair. "Holding your heads a little high don't you think?" I said to the two girls and the curse. They immediately bowed except for the curse and I ended up cutting off the top of his head.

"You thought kneeling would be enough? The boughs that bear most hang lowest. But it seems your head doesn't bear much. You kids. Is there something you'd like to ask of me? Ill give you one fingers worth of time. Go on" I said looking down at the two girls.

"Down below... there's a man wearing a priests robe with stitches on his forehead... please... kill him... please free master Geto" the lighter haired girl said.

"We know where there's another finger! If you kill him we'll tell you where it is!" The girl negotiated with me. "Please... raise your heads" I ordered the girls.

They looked up at me and I killed the darker haired girl. Her blood splattered all over the lighter haired girls face who turned in shock. "MIMIKO! MIMIKO!" She screamed looking at the headless dead girl.

"You thought you could order me around... just for a finger or two? I'm not pleased" I said. "SUKUNA!! DIE!!" She yelled taking out her phone and pointing it at me.

I sliced her head in half before she could do anything then I grabbed her phone. "Hmmph! The phone... no it's probably her camera. Most likely something to do with photo graphic subject! How boring!" I said while crushing her phone.

"You're next cursed spirit! What do you need" I said turning to the one eyed curse. "N-Nothing..." He replied. "What?" I said. "Our objective is to fully revive you. Right now Itadori is helpless to counter, but this is only temporary. Surely you know better than anyone" The curse said,

"Making a binding vow with Yuji Itadori before he takes control again! A binding vow that'll let you take over his body permanently! Shibuya is crawling with Itadori's friends! Use them as leverage!" The one eye's curse said.

"Not necessary" I said. The curse looked at me. "I have my own plans... but you cursed spirits are sure desperate too. As a token of my appreciation for the fingers... if you can even land one hit on me I'll do as you cursed spirits ask for now. As for my first order business how about I kill every human in Shibuya? All but two that is..." I smirked.

"Two?" The curse said in confusion. "This boy and the girl" I said. "It's a deal..." the one eyed curse said. "Okay... Give me a sec..." I said glancing back at the bathroom. I went inside and looked in the stalls until I saw Y/n's unresponsive figure on the ground.

I smirked and crouched down and picked Y/n up then put my ear near her nose to hear if she was breathing and she still wasn't "Look who's saving you now" I said.

I put my hand on her chest and she started coughing up water and gasped for air. Y/n looked at me with a worn out look. "Sukuna...." She said in a shaky voice.

Y/n's eyes suddenly rolled to the back of her head and she fell back down on the ground. I rose my eyebrow. 'She's sleeping...' I thought.

I looked at Y/n's sleeping figure for a moment. I reached out to Y/n but paused when I felt a presence behind me and I looked to see divine dog and I smirked as he growled at me. "Don't worry! I'm not gonna kill her! Just lookin to have a little fun with her!" I said.

Divine dog barked at me and tried to slash me but I dodged him. I rolled my eyes and flicked the dogs nose. "Fine!" I said picking Y/n up.

Y/N'S POV