𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 32

10:01 PM SHIBUYA TOWER

Megumi used Nue to fly Yuji and Ino up the tower and we straight up just waited for them to break the origin of the curtain.

I just looked around and looked inside the Shibuya tower and my eyes widened a bit when I saw a vending machine. "Can I have 2 dollars please" I asked Megumi.

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Y/n we're in the middle of a mission what do you need two dollars for?" Megumi asked. I pointed inside and Megumi just rose his eyebrow at me.

"How are you always hungry?" Megumi asked. I shrugged. We looked up when we saw Yuji jump into a window of the building breaking it.

I just put my hand out and Megumi handed me two dollars then I ran inside and got some candy and started eating it quickly and paused when I heard a loud sound outside. 'So I can't take a break?' I thought.

When I went back out I looked to see Yuji and Megumi. "Hey guys where'd that guy go!?" Yuji asked. I looked down the road to see a man on the ground.

"There.... But I didn't see him land" Megumi said. "And his body... there's no injuries" I said while raising my eyebrow. "Get the hell up you sneaky old bastard!" Megumi yelled at the man.

The man got up and broke out of the wires around him. "We cannot afford to waste our time here!" Megumi said. "We won't!" Yuji said.

Yuji ran up to the man and punched him straight in the gut while Megumi sent divine dog after him. I ran up and kicked him in the face using cursed energy sending him flying back.

The man suddenly took out a knife and slashed it at Yuji I quickly hit the man with my meteor hammer using cursed energy and he flew back and hit the top of the bridge.

"Itadori!" Megumi yelled to Yuji. "I'm fine! It's just a scratch!" Yuji yelled. The man jumped down from the bridge. "So full of energy! Futures full of much promise! Definitely not worth killing!" The man said.

"Divine dogs claws can damage even special grade..." Megumi said. "I hit him with all I got too!" Yuji said. They both looked at me and I rose my eyebrows.

I felt stupid for a split second because I hadn't done the one thing I was supposed to. 'I'm pretty sure I touched him so....' I thought. I looked at the man and I felt a wave of coldness go through my body which made me shiver.

I felt my mind fill with the knowledge of his cursed technique. 'His technique is Inverse... the stronger the attacks the weaker they are and the weaker the attacks the stronger they are... that must be why our attacks have to effect on him... not anymore though' I thought.

Then I put my finger up signaling everyone to wait. Megumi and Yuji looked at me like I was crazy and the man just laughed. I ran up to a car and inspected it for a minute.

"Um Y/n that might be too-" Yuji stopped when I grabbed the car and threw it at the man who was about to block it in confidence but when it hit him he got crushed into the ground.

My eyes widened a bit and I looked at Yuji and Megumi. 'Maybe that was too much...' I thought. We ran over to the guy to see he was knocked out and there was blood dripping down his face.

"Is he dead?" Megumi asked moving him with his foot. "Nah! But.... I mean it worked!" Yuji said patting my head. We tied him up and left him off the side of the rode and we looked up when we saw the barrier disappear.

"Huh!?" Yuji said. "That was just the curtain but that does let sorcerers enter that went out right?" Megumi asked. "But Ino and I broke all three" Yuji said.