𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

GOJO'S POV

Today I decided that Y/n was gonna come back home with me after all I'm sure she missed it being at Jujutsu the whole time.

It was early in the morning at about 11 and I made Y/n some food because that was the time that she usually woke up when I gave Y/n her food I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I said. "Gojo did you come to the school?" Megumi asked. "Oh yeah to get Y/n" I said. "What? Why didn't you tell me?" Megumi asked.

"So now you care" I said. "I was in the hospital!" Megumi yelled over the phone. "Oh well I told Maki so not sure why she didn't tell you" I said.

"Are you feeding her normal food at least" Megumi asked. "Yeah obviously!" I lied while glancing at Y/n. "Are yo-" I cut Megumi off.

"Chill out Megumi! Daddy Gojo has it all under control" I said. "Don't ever call yourself that again" Megumi said. "Do you want to face time Y/n" I asked.

"Yeah" He said. I went on face time with Megumi. "Woah! Even worse than last time!" I yelled. "Shut the hell up and give Y/n the phone" He said.

I gave Y/n the phone. "What did he actually give you for breakfast" Megumi asked. Y/n pointed the camera downwards so he could see I gave her chocolate cake.

"Y/N!" I yelled. Y/n just looked up at me. Megumi went silent for a moment and Y/n just looked at me then back at the phone and shook her head.

"Are you guys conspiring against me?" I asked. "Don't worry about it. Anyway I'll see you soon bye" Megumi said before hanging up.

I took the phone gave Y/n a suspicious look. "Are you gonna kill me in my sleep?" I asked. Y/n shook her head then continued eating her cake.

"You know what do you want to go somewhere today?" I asked. Y/n looked up at me and blinked.

After breakfast I decided to take her to a different mall than we usually go to because the one we went to was an outside mall so there wasn't as many people as there is in an indoor one.

Y/n looked around at everyone who passed by. A random person ran up to us. "Would you li-" I cut the man off. "No thanks!" I said.

Y/n just looked at the man then at me. "Do you know what Lego's are?" I asked. Y/n looked at the store and shook her head. "Wanna go look?" I asked.

She nodded and we went inside and started looking. I honestly don't think Y/n even got the point of Lego's because after playing with a few of them she just ran tot he entrance.

"I guess this isn't your forte! Let's go look at some other toy stores" I said. Soon we got to the Disney store. "Here it is Y/n my whole chi-" I stopped when I realized Y/n wasn't next to me.

And for the first time in a long time or maybe even the first time I felt my heart drop.

Y/N'S POV

I walked into a store that said "Louis Vuitton" and when I walked in one of the workers stopped me. "Oh! What are you doing in here all alone!?" She asked me.

"Excuse me but you can't be in here without an adult!" Another one of the workers said to me. "Oh calm down!"

I looked to see a tall man in a suit with a lady who was dressed in expensive clothes. "She's here with me" The man lied. "Oh we're so sorry!" The worker said.

"Huh?" The lady said. "Just play along" The man whispered to her. "Oh yes this is my niece!" The lady said. "Yes now let us go look at what you guys have here!" The man said.

The man and the woman paused for a moment while the workers went ahead to get a few things. They turned and started looking at me.

"Stand straight so we may look at you now!" The man said standing up straight. I mimicked him and the man and woman looked at me in awe.