𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 75

Y/N'S POV

They brought me back to Jujutsu but I still just couldn't believe it. The fact that they could all be alive. Yuji sat with me in the meeting room and waited for everyone else.

I silently stared down at the table then looked at Yuji and noticed he was just watching me. I looked back down at the table and after a while the door opened but I didn't look up.

"Y/n hey..." I didn't look up until the person waved their hand in front of my face. I looked to see Shoko. "I'm gonna give you a check up... okay?" She said. I just stared at her with a stoic expression and looked back down at the table.

Shoko picked me up and brought me to her office to give me a check up. I sat still as Shoko did the normal like took my blood pressure and weighed me. Shoko gave me a sad smile.

"I'll be back soon Y/n... sit tight...." She said. I just stared straight forward as she left the room. Nothing around me felt real anymore. I felt as if I was dreaming or like I was watching a movie of someone else's life.

I heard the door open but just kept looking straight forward. "Y/n.... Hey Y/n?" I looked to see Gojo looking at me with a worried smile.

GOJO'S POV

Y/n looked at me with a stoic look. There was absolutely no life in her eyes and her hair had turned completely white like mine. "Y/n?" I said as my smile faded. She  didn't respond and looked straight forward into nothingness.

I stared at Y/n feeling my heart drop. I couldn't accept it though I just couldn't. I picked Y/n up and went out of the office. "Gojo.... Everyone's waiting what's going on?" Shoko said.   

"I'm going home" I said. Shoko looked at me then Y/n. "Just tell them Y/n's okay without me it's fine" I said before leaving. When I held Y/n she just felt limp and didn't move at all.

According to Shoko, Y/n had lost some weight and I could feel it too. It had only been a few day so how could it have gotten this bad in such a short time. When we got home I decided to first give Y/n a bath.

She just sat still in the water and stared into nothingness. After the bath I even had to help Y/n get into her pajamas because she wouldn't do anything. I brought her downstairs to give her food and just made her sit at the dining table while I made her some food.

I brought Y/n the food soon and she payed no attention to it. "Y/n" I said while waving my hand in front of her face. She looked at my hand for a second then stared back into nothingness.

I turned her face so she would look at me. "Hey you have to eat okay" I said. Y/n looked at the fork then just stared it. It almost seemed like Y/n didn't know what to do.

I grabbed the fork then put the food out in front of her mouth and she ate the food. I just fed her the rest of the food then took her to her room. Y/n stayed still in the doorway and didn't move.

I guided her to the bed and she just stared at it. "Go on..." I encouraged her. She got into the bed and looked at me for a moment before looking away. I sat down on the edge of the bed and waited for her to go to sleep but she just sat there and stared into nothingness.

"A-are you not tired?' I asked while smiling at her. She just stared at me like she was waiting for something. 'Is she waiting for me to tell her to sleep.....' I thought.

Y/n continued to stare at me. "You can sleep Y/n" I said. She immediately laid down and soon she fell asleep. I just watched her as she slept and was honestly too afraid to leave her alone.

I felt as if I was in denial and that Y/n was still like how she was before but now I could see that she was worse than before. I was scared that now she was stuck like this forever.