𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19

Y/N'S POV

Today we were back at Jujutsu and apparently the 1st years were on a mission for a while so I didn't see them which made me sad.

After a long day of training I went back home with Gojo and soon it was time for bed. "Y/n bed time" Gojo said while peeking into my room.

I went to my bed and went under the covers then Gojo turned off the lights. "Good night Y/n" Gojo said in the darkness before closing my bedroom door.

After a few minutes I felt myself falling asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I heard footsteps and I looked to see Megumi. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "I thought you were on your mission" I whispered.

"I got back a few hours ago... but I'm supposed to be at Jujutsu" Megumi whispered. "Why did you wake me up?" I asked. "I didn't mean to" Megumi whispered.

"Why are you in here?" I whispered. "I was looking to see if you were sleeping" Megumi whispered. "Nobara told me that boys aren't allowed in girls rooms" I whispered.

"Nobara also pushed a pull door" Megumi whispered. "Are you going to sleep?" I whispered. "No I'm not tired" Megumi whispered.

"Come here" I whispered while putting my hand on my bed. Megumi sat down on my bed and I turned on my lamp.

I looked at Megumi to see he had bandaids on his face. "What happened?" I whispered. "The mission" He  whispered. "Can you help me with something?" I whispered.

Megumi nodded then I went into my bag and took out my math homework. "What is this?" He whispered while looking at it. "My homework" I whispered back.

"You're getting tutored now?" He asked. I nodded. Megumi put the paper down on a book then put it on the bed and pointed at the first problem.

"26+30" Megumi said. I stared at it for a moment. "36?" I whispered back. Megumi rose his eyebrow. "Are you serious?" He said.

"Do it for me" I whispered. "No you have to learn" Megumi whispered back. I sighed and looked back at the problems then started to do them.

"We're you playing dumb?" Megumi whispered. "I didn't want to do the work" I whispered back. He just shook his head at me.

When I was done he checked my work. "Are you joking? The last one is obviously wrong" Megumi said. I rose my eyebrow and looked at the paper.

"It's 25" I whispered. "No. It's 26" Megumi whispered back. I grabbed the paper then erased it aggressively and then changed it. "You know I was joking right?" Megumi whispered.

I threw my eraser at him then put the work in my bag, turned off the lights and went under the covers. "What?" He asked in the darkness.

I didn't respond and turned away from him. I felt him shake my shoulder. "Don't touch me" I whispered. "Are you mad? How are you mad?" Megumi asked.

"Because you're here" I whispered. Megumi turned my lamp back on. "I'm sorry" He said. I sat up and just gave him a stoic look.

"I heard you messed this room up" Megumi said while looking around. "I was upset" I said. "If I messed up my room when I was upset Gojo dropped me off at the police station and said I was going to jail for assault" Megumi said.

"What's assault?" I asked. "Um... don't worry about it" Megumi said. "Did Gojo take you in too?" I asked. Megumi nodded. "I was 6... my dad abandoned me and my sister"

"Sister?" I said. "Mhm.... She was my step sister but she took care of me... you would like her" Megumi said.

"And you're dad?" I asked. "I don't know what to say about him... he abandoned me and I haven't seen him... who knows what he's been doing" Megumi said.