𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 64

SUKUNA'S POV

I opened my eyes expecting to be in that dark room I usually see Y/n in but instead I look around to see I'm inside of her room. I raise my eyebrow and look around the room until my eyes stop on Y/n's sleeping figure.

I crouch down in front of her as she slowly starts to wake up. Just ask Y/n was about to scream I put my hand over her mouth. "It's not worth it" I said. Y/n pulled away from me and backs up into the corner of her bed.

I looked at Y/n who just looked at me in fear. It's crazy to say I almost felt disappointed by her behavior around me but what seemed to be even crazier was that I was jealous of everyone else around her.

Almost like Tomie it seemed like Y/n would always be miserable around me but like Tomie maybe she wouldn't be miserable if she was making others miserable. When I first noticed Tomie I saw how unreasonably nice she was to others.

The same way Y/n seemed with everyone else like Fushiguro, Gojo, and especially that salmon haired brat. I would know better than anyone else because I was stuck inside of him for so long.

The way Y/n acted around me compared to that brat seemed to be a drastic change or even just adding me into the equation made things different.

I know I used Tomie mostly for her power and turned her into a monster but I thought that maybe I could try again but this time I wouldn't hurt her and she would trust me, that maybe things would be different.

I looked at Y/n who just looked down at the teddy bear Yuji gave her in silence. 'As much as I want Y/n to be happy... I'm selfish and I don't want her to leave the same way Tomie did' I thought.

I just went and sat down on the chair in her room and picked up one of the stuffed animals. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see divine dog. "Seriously?" I said.

Y/n just continued looking down. "I didn't summon him" Y/n said. "Return" I said to divine dog making him disappear. Y/n had an annoyed expression.

"Don't use my brothers power" Y/n said. "Why wouldn't I use what I have?" I asked. Y/n picked up a pillow and threw it at me and I caught it and just threw it back at her but she dodged it.

Y/n muttered something under her breath while still looking down. "Did you say something?" I asked. Y/n stayed silent and just fiddled with her blanket. "I asked you a question" I said.

"I said I hope you die" Y/n said still not looking at me. My eyes widened a bit. "What?" I said. "You obviously don't know how I feel with you coming here in my brothers body after you killed my sister... and now you're gonna try to kill everyone else I care about" Y/n said.

"So I hope you die... so you don't get the chance to kill anyone else" Y/n said. I looked to see a halo appear above Y/n's head and wings come out of her back.

"I'm not actually here so don't try" I said. 'I just remembered the person I hate the most for being close to Y/n... Angel...' I thought while deadpanning at Y/n.

Y/N'S POV

I didn't listen and just continued looking down. Sukuna sat down on my bed next to me and I just tried to ignore him. "I'm sorry Y/n" Sukuna said. "Then will you give me my brother back?" I asked.

He didn't respond. "Can I talk to him?" I asked. Sukuna still didn't reply. I felt tears in my eyes. "You're a liar... you were never sorry...." I said.

"Y/n?"

I looked to see Gojo in the door way. I looked to see Sukuna was gone. "Why are you using Angel's technique are you okay?" Gojo asked. "I had another bad dream..." I said while getting up.