𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23

GOJO'S POV

It was early in the morning at jujutsu and Masamichi called me to his office. "Satoru you're late again" He said.

"Never fail you!" I said. "The reason I called you here is because... the Ogawa's are dead both Aiko and Hiro" Masamichi said.

"They were executed?" I said. "No... after they told us the last of information... they disappeared from he prison and then were mailed back to the prison" Masamichi said.

"Mailed back?" I said. "In pieces.... Their were a bunch of Polaroids and recording of them in their final moments too... they were... well horrible to say the least even for sick people like them" Masamichi said.

"Do you know who did it?" I asked. "No, no trace of who did it at all..." Masamichi said. "Well I've been meaning to say... someone else tried to kidnap Y/n yesterday" I said.

"Who?" He asked. "Noaya Zenin" I said. "Hm... they were asking to get Y/n after they found out about her... I don't know why they would be interested in her if she has no relation to them" Masamichi said.

"Likely her powers.... But even if I'll send them a message telling them not to let it happen again" Masamichi said. I went silent for a moment.

"What?" He said. "You remember what the Ogawa's said about how they were going to die before being executed? And how people were after Y/n" I said.

"The Ogawa's were sick people... of course people were after them. They killed people not just normal citizens but cursed users too! And Y/n is in the same position as Yuji of course people are after her. Similar to Yuma too, it wasn't long before someone came after him" Masamichi said.

"Yes but something is weird about this..." I said. "Worry is not a good look on you Satoru. Get to training that girl" Masamichi said.

I left the office and I went to the class to see Uta-Hime there teaching her. I felt chills when I saw Y/n. 'It seems like her cursed energy is much more noticeable because of how she's gotten control over it.

"How's teaching going?" I asked. "Gojo! Don't break her focus!" Uta-Hime yelled at me. "Oh it's fine right Y/n?" I said.

Y/n just glanced up at me and continued writing. "See can't break her streak" I said. Uta-Hime narrowed her eyes at me.

"Let me see how you're doing Y/n" She said walking over and looking at what Y/n was writing. "Finished" Y/n said handing her the notebook.

Uta-Hime read it and smiled. "You're a very smart girl Y/n! I think it's time for training now" Uta-Hime said. "Bout time!" I yelled getting up.

YUJI'S POV

I was running the track with Fushigiro and Nobara while the 2nd years we're training us. "GO RUN FASTER!" Maki yelled at us.

"HOW IS THIS NOT FAST ENOUGH!?" I yelled. I felt a chill run down my spine and we all stopped I looked at Megumi, Nobara, and the 2nd years who seemed to also be unsettled.

'Guess they can feel it to...' I thought. "Must be Y/n" Panda said. We looked to see Y/n run over to us. Megumi walked over to her and put his hand out.

"Let me see your student Id" Megumi said. Y/n looked at him in confusion. "The card you carry around so people know what school you go to" Megumi said.

Y/n took it out of her pocket and handed it to him. Megumi's eyes widened and Maki went over and looked at it too. "I think I'm getting nostalgia" Maki said while smirking.

"What is it?" I asked. "She's special grade!" Megumi yelled while shoving the card back towards her. "Woah! I knew Y/n was strong but wow" Nobara said. "Wow so that's why I always feel weird when your near me" I said.