𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28

GOJO'S POV

Y/n was inside the classroom supposed to be working. I went inside to see instead of working she was putting stickers all over Inumaki.

"Kelp!" Inumaki said while waving to me. Y/n got up and ran over to me. I crouched down to her height then shook my head at her. "Y/n how come you're not working?" I asked.

I was caught off guard when Y/n put a sticker on my cheek. "Star!" Y/n said while pointing to the sticker on my cheek and looking at Inumaki.

"Salmon!" Inumaki said while giving Y/n a thumbs up. Y/n started putting more stickers on my face and I stopped her. "Y/n why aren't you doing the worksheet I gave you?" I asked.

"I lost it" Y/n said while looking to the side. "But you found stickers?" I said. Y/n nodded at me. "I wanted to go to the store with Megumi and Maki!" Y/n said.

"Well you still have school! And Inumaki you were supposed to help her!" I said. Inumaki just took out his phone then snapped a picture of me.

"Hey!" I yelled. He quickly ran over to Y/n then picked her up and ran out of the room while waving at me.

MEGUMI'S POV
When we got back to Jujutsu I went to the lunch room to put the stuff Maki and I bought at the store away.

When I was putting the food away someone tapped my shoulder. I looked to see it was Y/n and she had stickers on her.

"When did you get here? Weren't you with Inumaki?" I asked. "He took me here because Maki said you were here" Y/n said. Y/n went silent for a minute like she was thinking about something.

"Megumi... remember when you told me you had a sister?" Y/n asked.  I nodded. "What happened to her?" Y/n asked. I paused and looked at Y/n. "Do you really want to know?" I asked. Y/n paused for a minute then nodded.

'I guess it's only fair that I tell her... especially since Y/n's actually my sister...' I thought. "When I was around your age or younger Tusmiki's mom married my dad"

"One day our parents just disappeared and left us... when she was in high school she went to Yasohachi bridge with her classmates and was cursed and fell into a coma but she was the only one..." I said.

"Why would I have liked her?" Y/n asked. "Because... she was caring even when she didn't have to be. If she were here today she would've treated you way better than I did when I first met you"

Y/n rose her eyebrows. "Nobara showed me a a story about how a princess kissed a cursed frog and he turned into a prince... I asked Nobara if all curses could be broken and she told me they could... so maybe you can break her curse" Y/n said.

"Yeah I'm working on that" I said. "Well... even though I haven't met her I can help you break the curse... because she's my sister too right?" Y/n said.

I smiled at her. "Yeah that's right" I said. Y/n smiled at me then started putting some of the snacks away. "When she wakes up I'll be her favorite sibling" Y/n said.

"We'll see about that" I said. "Hey guys!" Yuji said appearing out of no where and grabbing a bag of popcorn. I snatched a bag of popcorn and smacked the back of Yuji's head making him drop the bag of popcorn.

"Ow! Im just hungry! Thats not a crime!" Yuji said. "Yeah but stealing is you idiot" I said putting the bag of popcorn back.

YUJI'S POV

I sighed and crossed my arms then looked back at Megumi and Y/n. "What about Y/n? Isn't she hungry?" I asked. Megumi looked at Y/n and she shook her head.

'The one time I needed her to be hungry...' I thought. "B-but!" I said. "No let's go back to class" Megumi said. We got back to class and Y/n didn't have tutoring anymore today so she just stayed with us while Gojo taught us.

I honestly wasn't listening though. "Yuji! What's the answer?" Gojo asked. I looked up at him. "Huh?" I said in confusion.

"Idiot" Nobara said while smirking at me. "Shut u-" Gojo cut me off. "Guys come on! I know you're distracted but in the mean time school still exits" Gojo said.

"Sukuna?" Y/n asked. "No Y/n I just got distracted" I said. Y/n smiled at me then just sat back and listened to what Gojo was saying.

'Crazy how Y/n is the only one that comes up with the conclusion Im annoying you! Instead of just thinking that you're stupid' Sukuna said in my head.

I didn't reply to him and just kept writing notes.

Y/N'S POV

After class we got to go to lunch so I was happy. I looked at the 1st and 2nd years and thought for a moment.

'Will it always be like this?' I thought.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈