𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 38

I opened my eyes and realized I wasn't in the hotel anymore I felt someone carrying me and I looked to see it was Yuta. "Oh you're awake" Yuta said.

"I didn't want to wake you up since you probably didn't get a lot of sleep last night. We're gonna go eat then we'll keep going" Yuta said.

We went into a nearby restaurant and got something to eat then we had to go back on the train again. I shook Yuta's shoulder to get his attention.

"How did you get into jujutsu?" I asked. "Oh. Well it was because of Rika and how I couldn't control her. Gojo pretty much scouted me but then again I had no choice but to go to Jujutsu" Yuta said.

"So Gojo kidnapped you" I said. "No not exactly! It was really the higher ups! I mean if I didn't go to Jujutsu I would've been a danger to others" Yuta said.

"Were you scared when you first got to jujutsu?" I asked. "Yeah but mostly because I didn't know what was going on the whole time" Yuta said.

"You went to Africa right?" I asked. "Yeah" Yuta said. "What's it like?" I asked. "You ask a lot of questions Y/n" Yuta said. "I don't know a lot of things" I said.

"I wasn't expecting that. Gojo told me you're really quiet" Yuta said. I just shrugged. "I don't talk to everybody" I said. "But you're talking to me" Yuta said.

"Because you're nice" I said. "You think Im nice?" Yuta said in surprise. I nodded. "Maki trusts you and Megumi and so does Gojo so you can't be a bad person" I said.

"Oh it's just Gojo sensei said-" I cut Yuta off. "Did he tell you everything about me?" I asked. "He talked a lot about you when he visited me. Partially because I wanted to know and partially because he really cares about you" Yuta said.

I looked down and thought about what the older me said about how I would know when I care for everyone. "We don't have to talk about him if you don't want to" Yuta said.

I shook my head. "What did he say... about me?" I asked. "He said you don't have many emotions, you're always aware of your surroundings, and he hopes you forget about your life before... he also said a bunch of other stuff too but I don't remember all of it" Yuta said.

"Did he say anything about Megumi?" I asked. "No not really except the fact that he didn't really like you when he first met you" Yuta said. I rose my eyebrows. 'I might be the favorite child...' I thought.

Soon we got off the train and got to an area that was pretty crowded. I looked around at all the people in confusion. "They must be trying to leave town..." Yuta said.

I looked around uncomfortably then moved closer to Yuta. "It's okay Y/n" Yuta said while pulling me closer to him. "Where are we right now?" I asked.

"We're still in Tokyo right now according to Tengen, Angel should be in colony 2 on the eastern side of Tokyo" Yuta said. My eyes widened a bit. When we left the train station there were way less people, the city almost seemed to be empty or everyone was just inside.

My eyes widened when two small shikigamis with skull heads appeared right in front of us. "Yo I'm kogane!" One of the shikigami's said. "I'm kogane too!" The other one said.

"Yuta Okkotsu has joined the culling game! Would you like to know the rules" One of the shikigami's asked Yuta. "There's no need for that" Yuta said. The shikigami huffed at Yuta.

"Y/n has joined the culling game! Would you like to view the rules?" The other Shikigami asked me. I shook my head. I rose my eyebrow when Yuta started scrolling through something the shikigami gave to him.

"What is that?" I asked. "All the players names, how many points they have, and what colony they're in.... But I don't see angel anywhere" Yuta said.

"Maybe that's not her real name" I said. "You're right..." Yuta said. 'I guess that means it'll be harder to find her...' I thought. "At least we'll apparently know when we see her" Yuta said.