𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18

Y/N'S POV

Today was the day I start school at Jujutsu so Gojo woke me up early.

"Hey Y/n I forgot to tell you I got your uniform" He said. I cocked my head to the side and looked at him in confusion.

 I cocked my head to the side and looked at him in confusion

This is what it looks like and these are the shoes!

I put them on and looked at it in the mirror. 'Weird... do I have to wear it when I go there?' I thought. "Come on Y/n let's go!" Gojo said.

He got me some Starbucks on the way there. When we arrived on campus I was taken to the building where classes were. "Wait out here for a minute" Gojo said.

I just stared at him as he went into the classroom. I felt my heart start to race a bit as I was nervous. 'Whats he doing in there?' I thought while fidgeting nervously.

Suddenly the door opened and I looked to see Gojo. "Come on" He said while stepping aside. "Y/n!" I looked over at the desks to see the 2nd years.

"Come on!" She called while smiling at me. "Kelp!" Inumaki said while waving at me. "Is that a uniform?" Panda said. As soon as I walked into the classroom they stopped smiling and looked at me eyes wide.

"What th-" Panda said. "Gojo is this a joke!" Maki yelled. "Bonito flakes" Inumaki said. I looked at Gojo and frowned. "Right I didn't tell you guys the full story!" Gojo said.

"So When campus was attacked by those cursed users Y/n fought one of them but a teacher from Kyoto and the principal saw her! And uh... apparently she has a lot of cursed energy and some other abilities! She doesn't know how to control it so the higher ups we're gonna execute her but I convinced them not to! So here we are at Jujutsu with this little kid that has more than just a little cursed energy!" Gojo said while smiling.

The 2nd years looked at Gojo like he was crazy. "You know Y/n situation is similar to-" Gojo cut Maki off. "Yes but he can't help her at least not right now" Gojo said.

I sighed and sat down on the chairs of one of the desks. 'They think I'm a monster' I thought while putting my head down on the desk. "Salmon"

I looked up to see Inumaki who put his hand on my head and ruffled my hair a bit. "Y/n it's okay! We'll help you!" Panda said. "But just so you know it's gonna be hard" Maki said.