𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 50

I fell backwards as my eyes widened and I put my hand over my mouth when Sukuna shoved his finger in Megumi's mouth and he swallowed it.

Suddenly Sukuna's marking disappeared from Yuji. Megumi pulled away from Yuji. "Remember when I said we'd see something interesting boy" I heard Sukuna's voice from Megumi.

'No way...' I thought. "Fushiguro!?" Yuji said eyes wide. Sukuna went and punched Yuji maki him fly into another building. Sukuna fixed his hair and started laughing.

I just sat there in shock. "Megumi....?" I said in a shaky voice. He paused then turned around and looked at me. "Y/n..." Sukuna said eyes wide. I gasped when he put his hands on my cheeks. "What I want... is you" Sukuna said while smiling.

"NO!"

I gasped when Hana suddenly flew up and grabbed me. "Don't worry Y/n ever things going to be fine!" Hana said while smiling at me. I looked to see Sukuna Jump up right behind her.

"Wait! N-" I stopped when Sukuna grabbed Hana making her drop me. "NO WAIT!" Angel yelled. I felt myself land on the ground and my vision started to get blurry.

I could only see a bright light and I looked to see Hana flying down to Sukuna. "NO! DONT!" I yelled. "Foolish Human..." Sukuna said before slashing Hana in the stomach. (I'm gonna feel guilty if I let Hana lose her arm😭)

She landed on the ground and she wasn't moving. 'No...' I thought as my vision went black. My vision went back to normal and I was able to see Sukuna crouched down next to me with a soft look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry... for letting you fall... but now you don't have to worry anymore. I will never let you leave again" Sukuna said. My eyes widened and I felt tears in my eyes.

"Give... Megumi back..." I said. "Huh?" Sukuna said eyes wide. "Give me my brother back... now" I said while sitting up. Sukuna just stared at me eyes wide before grabbing me.

I shook my head and tried to fight him. "No! No! You can't hurt me! Your my brother you can't!" I cried. "Are you kidding me!? When are you going to learn there's nothing you do to escape!?" Sukuna said while squeezing my arms so I couldn't move.

"No! You said you would help me! That you would care for me! You said you loved me! You promised that you wouldn't leave me!" I cried while trying to fight him. "STOP IT NOW!" Sukuna yelled.

I broke away from him and started hitting him as tears ran down my cheeks. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!? I LOVE YOU!" I cried while hugging him.

"Y/n..."

I pulled out of the hug and looked to see Sukuna's marking were gone and Megumi was smiling at me. "Megumi" I said with a shaky voice. "I... love you too" Megumi said.

Sukuna's marking appeared back on his face and he groaned. "This kid is trying to fight me... there's only one way to make him stop... I'll get
Rid of that other girl he calls sister...." Sukuna muttered.

I was about to run but Sukuna grabbed me and hugged me tight so I couldn't move. "NO! HELP ME!" I yelled. Sukuna put his hand over my mouth. "Shhh this'll all be over soon" Sukuna said.

"SUKUNA!!"

He stopped and looked to see Itadori. "You're still here?" Sukuna said in annoyance. "How could you!? Why do you continue to make peoples lives miserable!?" Yuji yelled.

Sukuna just glared at Yuji. "You foolish humans don't know when to stop..." Sukuna said while giving Yuji a disgusted look. "You think I'd let you walk away with my sister!? Or even after what you did! I'll kill you!" Yuji said.

Divine dog suddenly came out of no where and bit Sukuna's arm off. "YOU DAMN MUTT!" Sukuna yelled. I immediately escaped from Sukuna and tackled Divine dog out of the way as Sukuna was about to slash him in half.