𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 39

In the mean time of looking for angel we helped all the civilians who didn't originally get out leave. Soon it was night time but I wasn't tired and Yuta wasn't either.

I went on my phone and looked to see there was no service. "Yeah Y/n I don't think you'll be able to contact them until you get close enough to where they are" Yuta said.

I looked at Gojo's contact and turned off my phone. 'Things could be worse... I could've lost both dads in one day... but still... people died... sometimes I wonder if I could've prevented it' I thought.

"Yuta do you have a family?" I asked. "Yeah But I don't talk to my parents much mostly my sister but not often but I still have Gojo sensei and everyone else at jujutsu" Yuta said.

I side eyed Yuta. "We're gonna get him back" Yuta said while patting my head. "It's been a while now... I wish I could send something to him so he's not lonely... It doesn't look like there's a lot of room in that box too" I said.

"I'm sure Gojo's doing okay in there" Yuta said. I nodded and looked down at the water in the bay. I put my finger in the water creating ripples. I looked down to see fish and my eyes widened.

"Look fish!" I said. Yuta looked down. "Where?" Yuta said. "Right there!" I said while pointing. "I don't see anything" Yuta said. I dunked his head underwater so he could see the fish.

Divine dog appeared next to Yuta and looked at me then cocked his head to the side while looking down at Yuta who's head I shoved under water.

Yuta tapped on my hand and I let him up then he looked at me like I was crazy. "Y/n are you still mad at me?" Yuta asked. "No! I was helping you see the fish!" I said.

"In heaven?😀" Yuta asked. "No. The ones right there" I said while pointing at the water. "I didn't see any fish Y/n" Yuta said. I dunked my head under water and looked to see the fish swimming around.

Someone pulled me out from under water. "Look they're right th-" I stopped when I saw it was the curse Rika. "Yuta? What are you doing?" Rika asked.

"Nothing Rika I'm okay!" Yuta said. "No" Rika said. Yuta rose his eyebrow in confusion. "Why did you put Y/n underwater?" Rika said while patting my head.

Yuta put his hands up in defense. "I didn't!" Yuta said. Rika looked at me and I just looked at her in surprise. "Watching you" Rika said while pointing at Yuta before disappearing.

Yuta crossed his arms then side eyed me for a second. "Where was she when I was drowning?" Yuta mumbled. "But did you see the fish?" I asked.

"No" Yuta said. Divine dog looked in the water then started barking then I looked at Yuta who deadpanned at me and reached his hand out me but I thought he would hit me so I screamed then put my hands up in defense.

Divine dog barked at him. "Y/n! It's okay!" Yuta said. I stood up then started running away. "Hey wait!" Yuta yelled after me. I stopped in an alley way and hid behind a box.

I heard footsteps and I closed my eyes for a while before I felt something shake my shoulder. I looked to see a shadow in front of me and I punched it. "Ow!" The person yelled.

I turned on the flash of my phone then looked to see it was just Yuta. "Y/n! Seriously are you really still that mad at me!?" Yuta asked while putting his hand on his cheek that was now red.

"You scared me!" I said. Yuta frowned at me. "I didn't mean to" He said. "I thought you were gonna kill me" I said. "But we've been over this!" Yuta said. "I'm sorry!" I said.

"That act you put on was really good" I said. "Exactly Y/n an act means it's not real!" Yuta said. "It felt real" I muttered. "Come on Y/n let's just go rest for the night maybe you are tired" Yuta said.