𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

The next day me and Y/n were going to meet Megumi and Yuji to get the final first year.

I looked inside her room to see she was asleep. I quietly went inside and was about to wake her up until I remembered something Megumi said to me before I left campus yesterday.

*FLASH BACK*

"Gojo there's something up with Y/n" Megumi said. "Well you know her situation she's still uncomfortable obviously she's adjusting she's never been around anybody that doesn't hurt her and hasn't even been outside" I said.

"No that's not it Gojo remember what I told you! The day Y/n started freaking out" Megumi said. "What?" I asked. "How Y/n's arm was healed and that she had 0 scars" Megumi said.

"Are you sure that's what you even saw that day?" I asked. "Yes I am and it's not just that... Gojo there's something up with her in general" Megumi said.

"And it's not that I don't like her or anything but there's just something off about her Gojo don't you see it?" Megumi said.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I hesitantly grabbed Y/n's arm and pulled her sleeve up to see that there was not one scar or mark on her. My eyes widened and I pulled her sleeve back when Y/n started to wake up.

I got Y/n ready and we left for the station to meet up with Megumi and Yuji. Y/n acted like her usual self so I don't think she knows that I know.

"Hey looks like your uniform made it on time!" I said. "Yup perfect fit but it's different from Fushigiros" Yuji said. "Uniforms can be changed on request" I said.

"For real! I didn't put a request in!" Yuji said. "I did" I said. "Careful Gojo's quirky like that" Megumi said. "Oh! Can I carry her! Please!" Yuji asked gesturing to Y/n.

"Are you gonna lose her again?" I asked. "I swear I won't!" Yuji said. "All right" I said. Yuji happily picked up Y/n and started spinning her around.

So why are we in Harajuku?" Megumi asked. "She asked me to meet us here" I said. "Popcorn! I want some Yuji yelled while running over a popcorn stand with Y/n.

"Hey there got a minute!" A man said while tapping on a girl's shoulder. "Any interest in modeling here's my business card" the man said to a girl. "I'm in a hurry" the girl replied.

"Hey what about me!" A girl yelled while pulling the man to look at her. "You're looking for models right? I'm asking about myself!" She yelled at him. "Uh sorry I'm in a hurry.

"We're gonna talk to her?" Megumi cringed. "How embarrassing" Yuji said while he had a bunch of random souvenirs he gave to Y/n and ugly sunglasses on.

"Look who's talking" Megumi said. "Hey over here!" I yelled to the girl. "I'm nobara Kugisaki!" The girl said while putting her hand on her hip.

"I'm Yuji Itadori! I'm from Sendai!" Yuji said. "I'm Fushigiro!" Megumi said. Nobara's eyes went straight past Yuji and Megumi to Y/n.

"OH MY GOD SO CUTE!" She yelled while crouching down to Y/n. "Peek a boo!🙈Hahaha!🙉" Nobara baby talked to Y/n.

"Are we going somewhere after this?" Megumi asked. "Tokyo for sightseeing" I said. Nobara and Yuji jumped around in happiness.

"Well then I'll announce where we're going" I said. "Roppongi!"

"ROPPONGI" Yuji and Nobara yelled in sync. Obviously that's not where we were going and I took them to an abandoned building instead.

"There are curses here aren't there" Megumi said. "YOU LIAR!!" Nobara yelled. "Even if it's just Roppongi!" Yuji yelled. "DONT MESS WITH COUNTRY FOLK!" Nobara yelled.