𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 69

The next few days I got back to training but everyone was still really busy so I spent most of my time alone or with divine dog. It honestly felt like everyone was avoiding me at one point.

People would see me and say hi then quickly walk away or go do something else. The only time I saw Yuji was when I stayed over night with him and of course he was asleep the whole time.

When I saw Gojo I noticed he would always be busy with something the only time I talked to him is when we went home. Inumaki and Ino were different though because they would visit me and we would talk same with Choso and Hana.

Call me selfish because of course I know everyone is working to try and defeat Sukuna but they keep hiding things from me and completely pushing me away, it really hurts.

I just sat in the hallway feeling a bit tired. "Y/n?" I looked up to see Hana. "Hey why are you sitting here? Where's Gojo?" Hana asked. I shrugged.

"Come on everyone's in the lunchroom. Are you hungry?" She asked while grabbing my hand. I nodded. I walked with her to the lunchroom then went to get food with her.

YUJI'S POV

I looked to see Y/n and Hana. "Hey guys!" I said while waving them over. Hana waved at me while Y/n completely ignored me. "Oh wow" Nobara said with a surprised look.

"Woah she did the same thing to me" Panda said. "Yeah when I tried to say something to her the other day and she gave me a dirty look it completely took me by surprise" Maki said.

"I see Y/n during training but she just looks super uninterested... she's also more aggressive during training" Yuta said. "I haven't seen Y/n that often actually..." Nobara said. "Yeah same but... wow" I said.

We stopped when Y/n and Hana came back to the table. I was surprised when I saw Y/n sit next to Inumaki and Hana instead of me. 'What...' I thought.

'Of course I know Y/n isn't gonna always sit with me but she didn't even acknowledge me so what happened...' I thought. Everyone ate quietly at the table while Y/n ate quickly.

Y/n finished her food way before everyone else and got up then started to leave the lunchroom so I got up to go and follow her. "Hey Itadori" Nobara said. "No wait..." I said before going out of the lunchroom after Y/n.

"Y/n!" I called after her. She just ignored me and kept walking. I tried to catch up to her but she started walking faster then went into the bathroom. "Hey!" I said while grabbing her arm to stop her.

Y/n gave me a annoyed look. "Read the sign outside this is the girls bathroom" Y/n said in a disturbed tone. "Can I just talk to you why are you ignoring me?" I asked.

"No" Y/n said while pulling away from me. I grabbed her before she could go into the stall. "Stop! What are you doing!" She said while trying to get away from me.

"Just come outside so we can ta-" I stopped when Y/n threw a plunger at me but I dodged it and I went straight through the wall making a huge hole. "This is why I like Choso and Megumi more than you" Y/n said.

"Wha- seriously!?" I said. Y/n pulled away from me then looked down. "Just leave me alone don't act like you care now" Y/n said before going into the stall and locking the door.

"Wait what do you mean?" I asked. "I haven't seen you for days" Y/n said. "No I saw you last night" I said. "When you were asleep the whole time" Y/n said. I stopped.

"Okay you have a point but... I still don't get it help me understand" I said. "It's just... I hate it when you guys only act like I'm here when it's convenient for you... and you all act like I'm not in the middle of this mess... you don't need to hide things from me" Y/n said.