𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

At night I gong another call from Shoko. "Hey Gojo sorry for calling so late I just wanted to check up on Y/n" Shoko said.

"She's fine... I'm about to put her to bed and I'm taking her out tomorrow" I said. "Okay so how did you break the news to Megumi" shoko said.

"Hahaha well.... I didn't!" I said. "What th- why not!?" She asked. "He'll find out soon anyways he's coming home in 2 days" I said.

"Alright well you do you but also don't let Y/n sleep in a room alone okay... you have to make sure she doesn't hurt herself" Shoko said.

"Oh okay got it I'll see you" I said before hanging up. "So I assume you didn't get many bed time stories" I said to y/n who was sitting on Megumi's bed.

Y/n just blinked and went under the covers until only her eyes were peeking out. "Okay no story then" I said.

Y/n sat up in the bed and stared at me before slowly reaching up  and pointing at my blindfold. "This? Oh it's just a fashion statement" I said while smirking.

Y/n blinked and turned in the bed. Soon Y/n fell asleep but I didn't leave the room and stayed like shoko said.

The next day I took Y/n out to the mall, was it a bad idea! Yes, did I do it anyway? Yeah of course I did. I took Y/n. Into a shop to get her some clothes.

"Hello! Welcome to the kids boutique are you here for this little angel here" the worker asked while smiling at Y/n.

"Yeah Im gonna be honest. I'm not too sure what to get her" I laughed. "Oh don't worry I can help" The worker said. In the end I ended up getting a bunch of dresses, shirts and pants, shoes and other accessories for Y/n.

"Okay that'll be $200" the worker smiled. 'Wow' I thought as I paid for the clothes. After we left the shop I watched Y/n walk up to a shop with a bunch of pastries inside and looked through the window.

"Do you want something from in there" I asked. Y/n looked at me then the shop again. "I'll take that as a yes" I said as I guided her inside.

I bought a few slices of pie. I let Y/n eat one on the way home and I guess she liked it because when I offered more she took it without hesitating.

I put Y/n in the living room. "Okay let me bring this stuff inside wait out here for a sec" I said before bring the shopping bags inside.

I paused when I saw megumi sitting in his room. "Oh.... I didn't know you would be back so soon! Come give daddy a hug!" I said going to hug Megumi.

"Don't touch me! I told you to stop calling yourself that!" Megumi said while glaring at me. "Why! I love you son!" I said while patting his head. "What is all this stuff" Megumi asked.

"Come here" I said. I let Megumi peek into the living room to see Y/n. "What is that?" Megumi said. I explained the situation but I think that made Megumi more upset.

"So now we have a weird little doll in the house... okay"Megumi said. "What!? You haven't even met her come on I'll let you watch her while I put her clothes away in the guest room" I said.

"No" megumi said. "Oh! Too late" I said while running away.

MEGUMI'S POV

I sighed and walked into the living room to see Y/n immediately look at me. "Chill out I'm not gonna hurt you I'm Megumi Fushigiro" I said.

Y/n blinked at me. "I heard you didn't talk but nobody said you were straight up creepy" I said. Y/n still just stared at me. I slowly recheck over and poked Y/n's forehead and she just continued looking at me.

"At least you're not annoying though we might actually get along" I said while smiling. After a moment of silence Y/n pointed at my mouth.

I rose my eyebrow. 'Why did she point at me?' I thought. "Are you hungry? Gojo got pie right, you want some?" I asked. Y/n just blinked.

I got the pie for Y/n and I watched how she quickly ate it. 'She's like a robot almost' I thought.

After a while of Y/n staring at me I kind of got creeped out. I slowly reached out

"Gojo!" I called. Gojo peeked into the living room. "What's up?" He said. "How long is she gonna be staying here?" I asked.

"Oh right I forgot to mention that I adopted her" Gojo said while smiling. "What?!" I said. "Yeah get used to her she's gonna be here for a while" Gojo said.

I looked back at Y/n who was staring at me but now she almost had a different look on her face. It was like she was giving me a dirty look but she wasn't.

'Maybe I'm just imagining things...' I thought.

GOJO'S POV

I sighed. 'I feel like megumi doesn't like Y/n' I thought. I walked over to Y/n and crouched down to her height. "Alright Y/n I'm done with your room! Do you wanna see it?" I asked while smiling.

Y/n just blinked. "Okay let's go!" I said while guiding her upstairs to the room. I opened the door and Y/n just stood at the door way. "You can go inside" I said.

This is what the room looks like😄👍🏽

"How the hell did you do all this?" Megumi asked. "Hard work! You'll understand soon son" I said. Megumi just rolled his eyes.

Y/n walked inside and just stood in the middle of the room and looked around. "She's like a robot.... Or a dog..." Megumi muttered. I flicked his ear making him give me a side glance.

"You know on Monday I'm gonna send you to get a cursed object for me alright! Maybe getting some work into you will cool you down" I said.

"Yeah sure" Megumi said. I looked back at Y/n who was sitting in the corner of her room behind the small chair.

I just left her alone in her room for a while after making sure there was nothing dangerous in there then came back when it was time for her to go to sleep.

"Y/n it's time for bed!" I said looking around the room for her. I looked behind the chair to see her staring up at me from behind the chair.

"Hey bed time come out now" I said. Y/n moved out from behind the chair and I looked to see one of her hands covered in blood and in the other a piece of glass.

'Is this what Shoko was talking about?' I thought raising my eyebrows. I took the glass out of her hand and took her to the bathroom to clean her hand.

"Y/n now that you're safe you need to know that you can't hurt yourself" I said while wrapping her hand up. Y/n just glanced at me me and stared at my reflection in the mirror.

' I wish I could know what she was thinking' I thought. I put her in her bed and she almost immediately fell asleep and I sat down next to her as she slept and eventually I fell asleep too.

_____________♥

Thank you so much for reading the second chapter of this book! Until next time! SEE YA!😈