𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 58

I opened my eyes and sat up tiredly. I stopped when I didn't see Megumi's hoodie anywhere. I got up and immediately started looking around for it.

SHOKO'S POV

It was late at night and I was at Gojo's house having a drink with him and Uta-Hime when we heard a noise upstairs. "What was that?" Uta-Hime asked. "Y/n must be awake" Gojo said.

"I'll go look" I said while getting up. I went upstairs and looked inside Y/n's room to see she was looking under her bed. "Y/n? What are you doing?" I asked. Y/n got up and looked at me with an almost panicked look.

"W-where is it?" She asked me. "Where's what?" I asked. "The hoodie! Where is it?" Y/n asked. "Oh it's being washed and dried Y/n just go back to sleep" I said. "No! I want it back!" Y/n said.

"Okay fine then you have to go back to sleep" I said. Y/n followed me to the laundry room and I went to the dryer and started looking for the hoodie. "Is it there?" Y/n asked worried.

"Here it I-" I stopped when Y/n quickly grabbed the hoodie and buried her face in it. Her eyes widened and she looked down at the hoodie and I watched as the color drained from her face.

"W-why does it smell like that!?" She yelled. "Y/n I said it was washed!" I said. "Why would you do that!?" Y/n yelled as tears welled up in her eyes. "Hey!" Uta-Hime yelled while walking into the room.

"Come on Y/n let's go back to bed. You got the hoodie back" Uta-Hime said while grabbing her hand. "NO!" Y/n yelled while pulling away from her. Our eyes widened.

"YOU RUINED IT!" Y/n yelled. "Y/n you can get a new one it's okay" I said. "NO YOU DONT GET IT! IT'S NOT THE SAME!" She yelled at us.

"Y/N!"

Y/N'S POV

I stopped when I saw Gojo. "Y/n apologize to Uta-Hime and Shoko now! There's no reason why you should be speaking to them that way!" Gojo yelled at me.

My eyes widened as I felt tears on my cheeks. "No" I said. "What?" Gojo said. "NO!" I yelled. "You don't act this way with zero consequences!" Gojo yelled.

"Now you're going to bed! We'll discuss your punishment in the morning" Gojo said while grabbing my arm. Just as we were about to get to my room I started to pull away from him.

"Y/n stop!" Gojo said. I didn't listen and pulled away from him and started to run downstairs. Just as I got down the steps Gojo teleported in front of me and grabbed me before I could get away.

"Stop! Let me go!" I yelled while struggling with him. "Y/n! Stop it now!" Gojo yelled. "NO! DONT TOUCH ME!" I yelled trying to get away from him. "NO! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS!? ITS JUST A HOODIE!" Gojo yelled.

"ITS BECAUSE OF YOU!" I yelled. Gojo's eyes widened. "AND ITS NOT JUST A HOODIE! ITS MEGUMI'S! I'M SO TIRED OF THIS!" I yelled. "What?" Gojo said.

"I THOUGHT HIDING MY FEELINGS WOULD MAKE THINGS BETTER BECAUSE YOU WERENT WORRYING ABOUT ME! AND IF I COULD HELP YOU IT WOULD MAKE UP FOT THE FACT THAT I COULDN'T SAVE MEGUMI OR TSUMIKI!" I yelled.

"BUT YOU JUST MADE THINGS HARD! THIS WHOLE TIME I WAS SCARED BECAUSE SUKUNA WAS HURTING ME AND I MISSED MEGUMI BUT I DIDNT WANT TO TELL YOU! SO YUJI LIED AND SAID I HAD A CRUSH ON YUTA!"

"I THOUGHT THAT I WAS SCARED THAT YOU WOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT ME BUT I REALIZED THAT IM JUST SCARED OF YOU! SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I HATE YOU!"

I pulled away from Gojo and ran upstairs to Megumi's room and locked the door. "Y/n?! Hey! Open the door now!" Uta-Hime yelled while knocking on the door.