𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 57

"Y/n wake up" I opened my eyes to see Yuji. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Come on you gotta get ready we have to go to campus" Yuji said. I got up and went to get ready.

After I got ready we went to campus. "Hey Y/n you ready for training today?" Uta-Hime asked. I nodded tiredly. "I bet you are" I paused and looked at Gojo to see him giving me an evil smile.

My eyes widened. "I told you Yuji was lying!" I said. "Alright Y/n! Alright!" Gojo said. "Why don't you believe me?" I asked. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about Y/n this is perfectly natural!" Gojo said.

"Yeah a natural thing I've never felt yet!" I said. "What are you terrorizing her about?" Uta-Hime asked. I shook my head at Gojo. "Oh nothing!" Gojo said.

"What ever it is you're stressing her out! So lay off so she can focus of training" Uta-Hime said. I looked down. "That's right Y/n focus on training!" Gojo said. I just huffed.

"Don't ignore me!" Gojo said while ruffling my hair. "Hey!" I said while putting my hands on my head to stop him.

YUTA'S POV

I looked to see Y/n, Uta-Hime, and Gojo. "Hey you ready to actually put some more effort today?" I asked. "I am putting effort!" Y/n said. "You were holding back" I said.

"Well I don't want to kill you!" Y/n said. "Y/n you're not gonna kill him. It's okay to hold back but not too much! Don't be afraid to hurt Yuta" Uta-Hime said.

"Like this" Uta-Hime said while hitting me. "Hey! I think she gets the idea!" I said while rubbing my shoulder. "I'm sorry if I kill you Yuta" Y/n said. I just shook my head at her.

I was caught off guard when Y/n blasted at me with Gojo's power. I dodged it and looked at her eyes wide. "Y/N I SAID IT WAS OKAY TO HOLD BACK JUST NOT TOO MUCH!" Uta-Hime yelled.

"Good job Y/n that's what I'm talking about!" Gojo cheered. "Y/N WHAT WAS THAT!?" I yelled. "You told me to use full power yesterday!" Y/n yelled.

"You know what I meant! Don't you know how to control your cursed energy output?" I asked. Y/n looked at me in slight confusion. "I just use the same amount on everyone... or as much as possible.... is that not okay?" Y/n asked.

I sighed. "Gojo you never taught her?" I asked. "Uhhhh" Gojo said while thinking. "Seriously!?" Uta-Hime said while crossing her arms. "So are you saying in Shibuya the amount of cursed energy you were using was the amount you used yesterday?" I asked.

Y/n nodded. "But I also mostly relied on my own strength" Y/n said. "Is that why you kept breaking your hand? Because you don't know how to control it?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Mostly because I can regenerate" Y/n said. "So then you've broken your meteor hammer before right?" I asked. "Too many times to count" Uta-Hime said.

Y/n crossed her arms. "Don't worry Y/n I had the same problem it's okay" I said. Y/n's eyes widened a bit and I just smiled at her. "Y/n didn't I say to focus on training!" Gojo yelled.

Y/n narrowed her eyes at him. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't know! Is anything wrong Y/n?" Gojo asked. "Stop it!" Y/n yelled at Gojo. I rose my eyebrow.

After a while of training Y/n started to get a bit tired. "Can we take a break?" Y/n asked. "Yeah sure" I said. We went to the lunch room and Uta-Hime and I got food for Y/n.

"Hey how come Y/n seems so irritated?" I asked. "It"s because of Gojo. I swear he just came to training to mess with her. He just got out of that dang box and now he ready to cause chaos" Uta-Hime said.

We looked back at the table to see Gojo was still messing with Y/n. "Oh hey guys! Y/n ha-" Y/n cut Gojo off. "W-Wait! No I'm sorry! Just be quiet!" Y/n said while shaking her head at Gojo.

Y/N'S POV

"Alright!" Gojo said while putting his hands up. "So are you sure you don't want me to tell him?" Gojo whispered in my ear. "I told you Yuji was lying! He doesn't know what he's talking about!" I said.

"Like I said Y/n! You don't have to be embarrassed this happens to everyone!" Gojo said. "I told you that I don't have a-" I stopped and just crossed my arms. 'This is Yuji's fault! This never would of happened if he'd just didn't say anything!' I thought.

I looked away from Gojo and looked down at the table. 'But this is better than what his reaction would've been to the dream... at least he's not worried about me' I thought.

"What's wrong?" Yuta asked while putting the tray of food down in front of me. "Gojo what did you do to her?" Uta-Hime asked. Gojo rose his eyebrow then looked at me.

"Y/n?" Gojo said. I just started eating.

SHOKO'S POV

I stopped when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I said. I looked to see Gojo. "Trouble in Paradise?" I said. "I'm such a bad father" Gojo said while plopping down on the couch.

I rose my eyebrow. "What did you do?" I asked. "So yesterday Yuji told me that Y/n had a crush on Yuta-" I cut him off. "What? Did you tell him?" I asked.

"No but I kept messing with Y/n the whole day and I think I made her upset" Gojo said. "You idiot..." I said while shaking my head. "Now I see why she didn't want to tell me" Gojo said.

'I'm not sure why... but I have a feeling something else is going on...' I thought.

Y/N'S POV

I looked down at my hands. "Bonito flakes?" I looked up at Inumaki. "Yeah Y/n you've been acting a bit down for a while" Yuji said. "Did something happen in the lunch room?" Yuta asked.

"What happened? You want me to beat someone up for you?" Maki asked. "Maki violence isn't the only way to deal with these things" Panda said. I shook my head while smiling.

Nobara snapped a photo of me. My eyes widened. "BOOYAH! STRAIGHT TO THE ALBUM!" Nobara cheered. Everyone went on their phones and looked at the photo while smiling.

I just blinked and looked down at my hands. 'I don't think I will ever get used to that...' I thought.

GOJO'S POV

I was in my office and stopped when there was a knock at the door. "Come in" I said. I looked to see Yuta and Y/n. "Y/n wanted to visit you" Yuta said. "Bye Yuta!" Y/n said while hugging him.

"Bye Y/n" He said while smiling and hugging her back. He left and Y/n ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I honestly still found it odd how Y/n actually cared about people now.

I'm sure it was just me because everyone else has been with Y/n in the mean time. Y/n looked at me and stopped hugging me and looked down at her shoes. "Gojo..... how come.... How come you don't like me?" Y/n asked.

"What? Why do you think I don't like you?" I asked. Y/n's lip quivered a bit and she turned away so I couldn't see her face. "Because... when ever I hug you or stay near you, you act uncomfortable! And..... I'm sorry if you don't like it I'll stop..." Y/n said.

My eyes widened. "No! It's okay! I'm sorry Y/n... I didn't mean to make you feel that way" I said. Y/n just hugged me again and I smiled at her and hugged her back.

"I love you" I said before kissing her forehead. "Ew!" Y/n said while wiping her face on my shirt. "Don't wipe my kisses away" I said and while ruffling her hair.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈