𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29

(OCTOBER 31st 4:00pm)
Y/N'S POV

Today I was at Jujutsu but only because I was supposed to help the 1st and 2nd years prepare for their mission and also to see them off before Gojo would drop me off at home.

I crossed my arms and sat down on the step's outside of the classrooms. "Y/n come on! Help me choose a weapon?" Maki said holding up different kinds.

I just looked down at my meteor hammer and didn't reply. "Fish flakes?" Inumaki said. "Yeah I guess she is still upset" Maki said patting my head.

"Come on Y/n! It's okay!" Nobara said. "I want to trick or treat..." I said. "It's not even all that anyway!" Panda said. I shook my head. "I still want to go... and help too" I said.

"And we want you safe" Megumi said. I narrowed my eyes at him. "It's not fair..." I said. "We have something that will cheer you up!" Yuji said before running back into the building.

I rose my eyebrow. My eyes widened when he came back out with Gojo with a bucket full of candy. "Candy!" I yelled running up to them.

"I know I could take you trick or treating so I just got you candy to make up for it... we can go out next year I swear" Gojo said handing me the bucket.

I took a handful of candy and held it out to him. "Thank you Y/n" Gojo said while patting my head. I gave some to everyone else and then we just ate for a while.

"That was the best candy I've ever had." Yuji said. "Yeah some of the candy I got in my neighborhood was trash" Nobara said.

"I barely ever got taken out for trick or treating" Maki said. "Salmon" Inumaki said. "Same but when I went out people wouldn't stop touching me... like they actually thought I was a kid in a panda suit" Panda said.

I rubbed my hands in Panda's fur and he just patted my head. "Okay guys I think it's time for Y/n to go home!" Gojo said.

Everyone groaned and I went to the 2nd years and hugged them. "We'll see you soon Y/n!" Panda said. "Make sure to behave while I'm gone be strong" Maki said. "Tuna mayo" Inumaki said while patting my head.

"Y/n! My baby!" Nobara yelled while hugging me. I hugged her back. "They grow up so fast!" Nobara said while wiping her eyes. "I'll bring you some ice cream when I come back"

"Me too right?" Yuji asked. "Mmm... no" Nobara said. Yuji just pulled me away from Nobara and hugged me. "Hey! I wasn't finished!" Nobara yelled.

"Im gonna miss you Y/n! I'll bring you back 20 times more ice cream and toys!" Yuji said. "No he won't!" Nobara yelled pushing his shoulder. "Hey!" Yuji yelled.

Nobara and Yuji started arguing and Megumi just rolled his eyes at them and hugged me. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do. I'll see you soon" Megumi said.

I just smiled at him and paused when the flash of a camera went off. "I GOT IT!" Nobara yelled holding up her phone showing the photo of me smiling.

"Put it in the photo album!" Yuji yelled. "What?" I asked. "Nobara and Yuji created a photo album with all the photos of you" Megumi said.

'And I'm not in it?' I thought raising my eyebrow. "Don't worry guys you'll see Y/n soon!" Gojo said picking me up. They all waved to me as I left and I waved back.

"Home?" I asked. "Mhm" Gojo hummed. I sighed. When we got home Gojo had to stay with me for a while because apparently someone was coming to watch me.

It was about 6 pm now and we had been waiting for a while now. "Y/n I have to leave now but You'll be okay right?" Gojo said.

"There's food in the kitchen and keep your phone on! The sorcerer coming to watch you should be here soon" Gojo said. I nodded and hugged Gojo and Gojo hugged me back.