𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 45

The same day I went back to sleep because I still wasn't feeling too great and when I woke up it was nighttime.

I got up and left the room. "Y/n here you go" Nobara said while handing me a plate of food. I started eating immediately but paused when Yuji ran up to me suddenly.

"Y/n! Fushiguro's awake!" Yuji yelled. I rose my eyebrows then I got up and ran to the room he was staying in. I looked to see Megumi just sitting on the bed slightly confused.

I immediately jumped up and hugged him and he gave me a surprised look. "Y/n..." He said while hugging me. I smiled at him and he looked at Hana and Yuji.

"How long was I out?" Megumi asked. "About 2 days it's the night of the 14th now" Yuji said. "Yo! He just woke up! He must be hungry! I got us a few stuff from the store!" Fumihiko said while holding up a bag of stuff.

"Was there any mint chocolate chip ice cream?" Hana asked. "Yeah in a store that has electricity. If there's anything frozen it seems like those are the things to last" Fumihiko said while handing Hana the ice cream.

"I wonder why the power isn't out" Hana said. "Well it's not an earthquake so there's no reason for the electricity to shut off on its own but it's not like the risk of something like a short circuit to happen is zero" Fumihiko said.

"Takaba you became a player outside the colony right? You didn't look at the news before coming here?" Hana asked. "I'm not really a news person..." Fumihiko said.

"It's also possible that Kenjaku made arrangements through the higher ups to prevent any interference with the culling game... but in any case, I'm gonna take a bath first meanwhile you should prepare to tell me what happened." Megumi said.

We left the room and Nobara and Yuji turned to me. "Oh right! You cannot! Let Fushiguro know that you were drunk!" Nobara said. "Yeah if he finds out he'll kill us" Yuji said.

My eyes widened. "No not literally... well probably..." Nobara said eyes wide. After a while Megumi came out and we caught him up with everything that happened.

"So let me get this straight... Itadori and Nobara found Tanaka and cooperated in order to find me. Then you encountered Y/n and Kusuru with me... but before all that Y/n you found Kusuru who's Angel" Megumi said.

"Do any of you have a single sense of vigilance?" Megumi asked. "Naaah!" They all said. "Anyway Fushiguro! Hakari senpai has 100 points and Okkotsu has 190 and Y/n has 115! And if we add Takaba and Kusuru's points that's 474 points! We can save Tsumiki now!" Yuji said.

"Wait a sec.. is it okay to use your points?" Nobara asked Fumihiko. "Of course no problem!" He said. "I also have no use for them" Hana said.

"Kusuru you're the angel but then why did you save me and also why are you in Tokyo no. 1 colony?" Megumi asked. A mouth appeared on Hana's cheek.

"I am the angel. It's not polite to interrogate a young girl like that" Angel said. Everyone's eyes widened. "Oh wow she's like me..." Yuji said.

"I saved you first because of Y/n and also Hana and yo-" Hana cut angel off by slapping her hand over her cheek. "Haha! Do you really need a reason to save anyone!?" Hana asked.

Angel's mouth appeared on Hana's hand. "And also I know why you're here because Y/n already asked me. Is it's a seal of the curse object I am willing to break it" Angel said.

Nobara, Yuji, and Megumi immediately started patting my head and back. "That's what I'm talking about Y/n!" Yuji said. "I told you there was nothing to worry about" Megumi said. "When we free Gojo I'll make sure you get as much candy as you deserve!" Nobara said.