𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 53

YUJI'S POV

I honestly think Y/n was lying when she said she had no favorites because when I had to get her from Yuta and Inumaki I practically had to pry her away from them.

Luckily Y/n seems fine now but she fell asleep soon afterwards. I looked down at Y/n and smiled. 'Well I better go to sleep before this starts getting creepy!' I thought while laying down.

Y/N'S POV

I opened my eyes to see I was back in the room Ma and Pa kept me in. 'Another dream?' I thought. I sat up weakly and looked around I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I looked to see Ma with a panicked face.

She grabbed me and ran up the stairs then ran upstairs again to the bathroom. "Crap! I cannot believe we overslept!" Ma said. "Take those off now!"

I took off my clothes and she started washing me. "Damn it!" She yelled. Ma started washing my hair and detangling it. Suddenly the door opened and Pa peeked inside.

"What are you doing!? He's here!" Pa said. "It's not my fault the damn alarm didn't go off!" Ma yelled in frustration. "Just stall! Im going as fast as I can!"

After she finished with my hair she dried me and took me to another room and quickly gave me some clothes. "Hurry! Don't you know the urgency of the situation or do I have to show you!?" She yelled while raising her hand.

I just started quickly putting on the clothes and she ran out of the room for a minute then ran back in annoyance. "You're staying the night now" Ma said while starting to pack a bag.

After she finished packing the bag she narrowed her eyes at me. "Come here so I can do your hair..." She said while grabbing me. She started brushing my hair then sprayed it with something.

She looked at me to make sure I looked okay. "God... why do you look so tired huh? You look like a ghost... though at least I don't see any bruises on you..." She said while putting the backpack on me.

She led me downstairs and Ma's eyes widened when she saw Toji there waiting. "Damn it..." She muttered. Toji rose his eyebrow and looked at her. "Hey!" She said while putting on a fake smile.

"What was the hold up?" He asked. "We woke up late..." Pa said nervously. "But! Y/n hasn't eaten yet so she can leave onc-" Toji cut Ma off. "No I'll get her food" Toji said while picking me up.

"O-okay! We'll see you then!" Ma said. Toji and I left the house and he took me to his house and made me food. This time I sat in the dining room and waited.

He put the food in front of me and I stared at it. "Go on eat" Toji said. I started eating and he just shook his head at me and went on his phone. When I finished eating he took my bag and put it upstairs.

"Y/n come on I gotta go into work for a while" Toji said. I got up and ran up to him. We left the house and soon we got to this building but it didn't look like the one from before.

'He must've actually transferred...' I thought. He came and took me out of the car. "Come on... hopefully Akumu isn't there..." Toji said while picking me up.

We went inside and soon we got to a room that looked like an office and there was a man there who looked like he was waiting for him. "Give me a second Y/n" Toji said while walking up to him.

While Toji and the man were talking I looked out the door down the hall. I looked back at Toji before leaving the room and going down the hall to the elevator.

I went inside and looked around in confusion. I looked at the buttons then my eyes stopped on a button that looked a little different from the others and I pressed it.