𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 54

The next day we all got back to training and I got to train with Yuta so I was really happy until I realized how hard it was going to be.

"Come on Y/n! You almost got it! Just try again!" Yuta encouraged me. I shook my head at him. "I think you're still trying to get me killed" I said.

"Im not! I swear! Just try again Y/n" Yuta said. I hesitantly got up. "Okay" I said. As soon as I got up Yuta went to attack me but I dodged him then kicked him using cursed energy.

My eyes widened when he punched me straight in the face and I fell to the ground. 'I'm done' I thought while turning in pain. "I don't even think you tried this time" Yuta said.

"Im in pain" I mumbled. Yuta crouched down next to me in confusion. "Wait but I thought you could regenerate" Yuta said. "It sometimes comes with limits... my body focuses on the more serious injuries... so if someone punched me in the face and stabbed me the stab wound would heal before the bruise I got from the punch also my body is so use to having bruises it feels natural" I said.

"Oh... but I don't see any bruises or anything like that on you" Yuta said. "Regeneration also doesn't count exhaustion" I said. "Oh.... Maybe I went a little overboard" Yuta said.

"There's only one thing that helps me" I said. Yuta paused thinking for a moment then he got up and left the room. I just closed my eyes until I felt someone poking my nose.

I opened my eyes to see Yuta had food. I happily sat up and went to grab the bag of brownies but he moved it away from me. I gave him a confused look.

My eyes widened when he threw the bag to the other side of the room. "If you win in a fight against me you get to eat" Yuta said. I deadpanned at him as I felt Inumaki's markings appear on my face.

"Don't move" I said. Yuta's eyes widened as he couldn't move then I went to the other side of the room and grabbed the bag of brownies. "Seriously Y/n!" Yuta said.

I ate the brownies then went back over to Yuta and pushed him breaking him out of the curse. "I win" I said. Yuta deadpanned at me.

"Y/n do you know why you're training?" Yuta asked. "To get stronger" I said. "Yeah but I wanna know... do you believe in yourself?" Yuta asked. I gave him a look of confusion.

"I know people always say that your just a kid but your different" Yuta said. I looked down for a minute. "Can I see Yuji?" I asked. Yuta sighed and smiled at me.

"Yeah sure" Yuta said while ruffling my hair. "Hey!" I said. Eventually we got to a training room and I looked to see Yuji with another guy. I shrugged and ran up to Yuji and hugged him.

"Um Y/n" The man said. I rose my eyebrow at him then looked up at Yuji to see him giving me a confused look. 'Huh?' I thought. "Is this Y/n?" Yuji said.

Now I was even more confused. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you Y/n that he was working on something so right now that's Yuji and this is Kusakabe" Yuta said.

'So like they switched?' I thought in confusion. "We can end training here" Kusakabe said. "Oh okay" Yuji said. "Lunch room now!" I yelled before running out of the room.

"But you just ate!" Yuta said. We went to the lunch room and soon Yuji came or Kusakabe. I narrowed my eyes at him trying to figure out if it was Yuji. "Y/n it's me don't worry" Yuji said while smiling at me.

"Prove it" I said. "How come you were at the store that one time? I thought you never went outside" Yuji said. 'Okay it's him" I thought. "Who was that with you? Pa?" Yuji asked.

I shook my head. "That was Toji. He used to take me once a month before I went with you guys" I said. "Ohh" Yuji said. "You know tomorrow Y/n we're gonna release Gojo" Yuta said while putting the tray of food in front of me.

My eyes widened. "Will he be okay?" I asked. "Im sure he'll be he's Gojo" Yuta said. I nodded and started eating. "Y/n after this we should get back to training" Yuta said.

I shook my head and hid under the table. "Wha-" Yuta said. "What happened?!" Yuji said. "I don't want to!" I said. "I don't think training was that bad" Yuta said.

I turned to Yuji. "He tried to kill me again" I whispered. "No I didn't!" Yuta said. I just laughed at him. Yuta went to take my food but I stopped him. "Wait! I'm sorry!" I said.

"Okay" Yuta said while letting the tray go. I started eating again and when I finished I went back to the 1st year dorms with Yuji. "Yuji when will I go home?" I asked.

"Im not sure" Yuji said. I sighed. "What? You don't like rooming with me?" Yuji asked. "No I just miss home" I said while looking down. "Also you move a lot in your sleep it's scary"

"What?" Yuji said. "Yes you sleep like this" I said while rolling around on the bed. "No I don't!" Yuji said.  "Yes you do!" I said. Yuji narrowed his eyes at me then looked at Megumi's hoodie and snatched it and held it up above his head.

My eyes widened. "No! Wait!" I said while reaching for it. "Nope!" Yuji said while putting it behind his back. I glared at him then kicked him in the crotch making him fall over in pain.

"Ow! Y/n seriously....." Yuji groaned. I grabbed the hoodie and narrowed my eyes at Yuji. "Oh... what happened here...." I looked to see Nobara. She looked at me then looked at Yuji.

"What did you do!?" Nobara yelled at Yuji. "Me!? Im the one in pain!" Yuji said while sitting up. "He took Megumi's hoodie from me!" I yelled. "Aw it's okay Y/n" Nobara said while hugging me and patting my head.

I looked at Yuji and narrowed my eyes at him. "Yuji" Nobara said while crossing her arms. "Im sorry Y/n" Yuji said. I just blinked at him. "Im leaving" I said while running out of the room.

"Wha- Y/n!" Yuji yelled. I ran all the way to the gym and just laid down in the middle of the court and held the hoodie close. "Y/n? What are you doing here?"

I looked to see Shoko but then looked back down. She went and sat down next to me. "You miss him" Shoko said. I just stared down at the hoodie.

"Im sorry..." I said. "For what? You didn't do anything wrong" Shoko said. "I don't believe that" I said. Shoko sighed. "Y/n I know how you're feeling... you're upset and that's okay" Shoko said.

"But I don't want to feel upset... I wish I could go back to feeling nothing" I said. "Really? You won't be able to be happy though" Shoko said. "I don't really feel happy often anymore" I said.

"But still... wouldn't you like to feel it every now and then?" Shoko asked. "It's not just that.... I don't want to feel anything for anybody else...." I said.

"But I thou-" I cut her off. "No it's different now and I want to go back to how I was before" I said. Shoko looked down. "I get it... yeah no I wish things were like that too but what you have to remember is that you're not alone Y/n" Shoko said.

"You have so many people around you who care about you... don't be afraid to ask for help.... Your lucky Y/n" Shoko said. I paused and looked at Shoko. "Shoko" I said.

"Hm?" She hummed while continuing to look down at her hands. "Thank you" I said while laying my head down in her lap. Shoko smiled at me and stroked my hair.

"No problem" Shoko said.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈