𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

MEGUMI'S POV
I woke up and checked my phone to see it was Sunday at 5 am. I got out of bed and made my way downstairs to get a snack.

I peeked into Y/n new room to see Gojo sleeping next to her. 'Can't believe he adopted some random ass kid....' I thought as I continued downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and looked into the fridge for something. I grabbed a bottle of water and a bowl of fruit then closed the door and almost dropped everything when I saw Y/n standing there.

"What the hell" I whisper yelled. Y/n stared at the bowl in my hand. "Are you hungry?" I asked making Y/n look at me. She just blinked.

"Go to the table and I'll get you something" I said while rolling my eyes. I got her a bowl of bananas and a cup of juice and after she finished eating she was still staring at me eating.

'Is she still hungry?' I thought. Y/n was small and her hands were almost bony it was obvious she was malnourished. When I held out a pice of fruit to her she paid no attention to it.

I paused when I saw Gojo walk out. "Why did you wake her up?" Gojo asked. "I didn't she followed me" I said. "Well Y/n come here we have to leave soon" Gojo said.

"Where are you going?" I asked. "Jujutsu high Shoko needs to check her up" Gojo said. "This early?" I said. "Yeah I guess so" Gojo said.

GOJO'S POV

After I got Y/n read I took her to Jujutsu high to meet Shoko. "Hey Y/n" Shoko greeted while smiling at her. Y/n of course just stared at her.

"Okay let's make sure you're doing okay" Shoko said after putting her up on the check up table. Y/n didn't have any problems with Shoko touching her until Shoko tried to pull up her sleeve.

As soon as Shoko tried to Y/n violently ripped her arm away from her. "Uh- what's wrong?!" Shoko asked. Y/n gave Shoko a hard stare before moving away from her.

"Yeah I had to buy everything long sleeve for her because she doesn't like short sleeves I think she may have scars she might not want us to see" I said.

"Oh right that's true but... I need to check her blood pressure" Shoko said. "Y/n I'm a doctor it's okay... I've worked with people sho have had worse injuries I won't judge you" Shoko said.

Y/n backed up away from Shoko again. "Okay" Shoko sighed. After the check up she took me outside the room from Y/n so we could talk.

"Is there anything you need to tell me I see her hand is wrapped up". "Y/n cut herself the other day I'm not sure how but she got glass from some where" I said.

"I see... just be patient with her... how did megumi take the news" Shoko asked. "He's adapting" I said. "I see.... Bring Y/n back soon... let me know if there are anymore issues" She said.

I left with Y/n and took her home. "Oh you're back I was about to go out so..." Megumi said. "No actually you're watching Y/n I gotta run some errand to bye!" I said before running out the door.

MEGUMI'S POV
'Again!?' I thought. Y/n stared at me like a lost child. "Come on let's go watch something" I said. I took Y/n to the living room and turned on the tv and put on a kids show.

Y/n stared at the TV for a while then she eventually fell asleep on the couch. I went over to y/n and began unwrapping her hand and paused when I saw she was healed.

'How did she....' I thought. Y/n opened her eyes and tried to pull away but I held onto her arm. "What did you do?" I asked.

Y/n ignored my question and started thrashing around to get away from me. "Hey chill out I just asked you a question!" I said.

I was caught off guard when Y/n started screaming but it was like super loud and for some reason Y/n suddenly got super strong and she kicked me square in the face. "OW!" I yelled.

"HEY!". I looked to see Gojo in the door way and he didn't look happy. Gojo took Y/n to her room and stayed with her until she calmed down then wen to talk to me.

"You better tell me what you did you third world urchin" Gojo asked. I glared at him. "She's healed Gojo..." I said. "What?" Gojo said. "Her hand it's healed there's not even a scar!" I said.

"Wow....... That lotion really works!" Gojo said. "What? A lotion didn't do this Gojo" I said. "That doesn't matter what matters is that you need to apologize" Gojo said.

I rolled my eyes but agreed. I went to Y/n's room with Gojo and I looked inside to see her already looking in my direction.

I went up to her bed and she moved away. "I'm sorry" I muttered while glaring at Gojo. "For what?" Gojo asked. "For.... Crossing your boundaries" I said.

Y/n just looked at me and for a second her expression changed, she had a look of confusion. "I'm sure she forgives me I'm leaving now" I said.

GOJO'S POV

I went up to Y/n and she pointed at my mouth. "Are you hungry" I asked. Y/n just blinked so I took her to the kitchen and got her some of the left over pie.

As Y/n was eating I noticed how fast she ate. "The foods not going anywhere slow down" I said. She glanced up at me and continued to eat but slower.

After Y/n ate she went back to her room but when I looked inside she was just sitting there staring at the wall. "Y/n how come you're not playing with any of your toys?" I asked while smiling.

Y/n just looked at me but didn't respond of course. 'I wonder when she's gonna talk... apparently her original "parents" said she was stupid and never talked' I thought.

I was caught off guard when Y/n tried to grab my blindfold. "Sorry Y/n that's off limits" I said. Y/n stared at me for a long second then picked up a toy and stared at it for a bit.

'I hope she starts talking soon... I'm sure it will happen but with a lot of convincing..' I thought.

_____________♥

ELLO! Thank you for reading this chapter guys! I hope you all have a good night and are happy and hydrated! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈