𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 36

Y/N'S POV
.
.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes to feel I was wrapped up and my vision was a bit blurry. 'This must be a dream... no.... a memory' I thought.

My vision cleared up and I looked to see Toji. "Isn't she beautiful!" I heard a woman say. "Her eyes are already open" Toji said in surprise.

"Let me see her..." The woman said. Toji handed me to a woman and I looked up to see she had short dark hair and light eyes and had stitches that ran across her forehead.

"You know... she reminds me of Yuji.... so small" The woman muttered as she lightly poked my nose while smiling down at me. "Who?" Toji said in confusion.

"Oh... nothing... let's take a photo" The woman said stroking my hair. "Yeah" Toji said while smiling down at me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes to see a fire then my eyes traveled over to Yuji's passed out figure. I paused when I felt a familiar aura. 'Wait....' I thought. I looked over to see the boy from earlier.

He looked at me and I quickly got up then jumped at him and tried to attack him but he grabbed my hands. "Woah wait! I'm not gonna hurt you!" He said.

I paused and looked at him like he was crazy. 'Huh!? Why is it always the people who choke me all of a sudden don't want to kill me!?' I thought.

He sighed in relief. "I thought you would've never woken up!" The boy laughed. 'Is he serious...' I thought. I turned and looked at Yuji to see he was awake and just staring at me.

I immediately went over to him and hugged him. "I thought you died" I said. "Wait..." Yuji said pulling out of the hug and looking at me. I just rose my eyebrow at him then he turned and looked at the boy.

"Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Yuta Okkotsu... around about September Gojo sensei visited me and asked me to watch over you guys so I had to put on an act" Yuta said.

"An act?" Yuji and I said in confusion. "Instead of following a different executioner or having all information about you guys being hidden... I decided this work around was best. but they aren't dumb so in order to get jujutsu headquarters to approve me as executioner I entered a binding vow to 'Kill' you guys"

"So I killed you sorry about that" Yuta said. "Then how am I still alive?" Yuji asked. "At the same time your heart stopped I instantaneously healed you with reversed cursed technique. I thought it might work out... but given the circumstances they may find out soon... oh but I actually did kill you Y/n" Yuta said.

My eyes widened. "Huh!?" Yuji yelled. "I'm sorry but... I guess the higher ups somehow down played you... Including Gojo some how. I heard that you had a lot of cursed energy and you could copy or steal cursed techniques but you also have more than Gojo sensei but I had no idea you could regenerate" Yuta said.

"Also I heard that you could control curses but they told me they were lower grade curses so I was shocked when Rika listened to you. If I'm being honest you caused me a lot of trouble and I genuinely thought you would kill me so I had to try and do it first"

"No hard feelings though right?" Yuta asked while smiling. I just gave him a side eye. "Yeah it's okay!" Yuji said while patting my head.

I thought about that reversed cursed technique Yuta talked about. 'That might actually come in handy...' I thought as I got up and went over to Yuta.