𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 52

The next day Shoko gave me a check up to see if I was better because I begged her and I was tired of staying in my room.

"Okay let's see" Shoko said while putting me of the examination table. She checked my blood pressure, my weight, and my height. "Okay Y/n... luckily... you're in good shape!" Shoko said.

My eyes widened. "Right now a lot of sorcerers are here... coming up with ideas to help defeat Sukuna before we unseal Gojo... also someone wanted to see you" Shoko said.

My eyes widened when I saw Hana. I gasped and ran up and hugged her. "Hey Y/n... you're okay now right?" Hana asked. I looked up at her to see if she was okay.

"Uh- it's okay! Y/n it's no problem I'm fine now!" Hana reassured me. I nodded. "Are you sure you will be able to break the seal on prison realm... don't you need to rest?" I asked.

"Huh!?" Hana said. A mouth appeared on Hana cheek. "That's not necessary at all Y/n" Angel said. "Yeah! It's okay! You do net need to worry about me at all!" Hana said while patting my head.

I didn't know this but apparently we were at Jujutsu High so they took me to the lunch room so I could get some food. When we got to the lunch room I was confused because it was super dark.

"Why is it so-" I stopped when the lights turned on and a bunch of people jumped up. "SURPRISE!" They all yelled.

I looked to see Fumihiko Takaba, Momo Nishimiya, Kinji Hakari, Kirara Hoshi, Toge Inumaki, Panda, Yuta Okkotsu, Kasumi Miwa, Maki Zenin, Choso, Yuji, and Nobara.

"Look Y/n" Hana said while smiling. I just gave them a stoic look then walked out of the lunch room. "Where is she going!?" I heard Miwa yell.

YUJI'S POV

We all paused when Y/n suddenly walked out. "I thought you said this would make her feel better!" Fumihiko said. "Hey! I didn't know she would react like that!" Nobara said in defense.

"Don't attack her you were so reluctant to help with this!" Maki said. "Well I didn't think she would just run out" Choso said. "Is that not normal for her? Did you not say Y/n was tough to impress?" Hoshi said.

"Yeah she looked extremely uninterested" Momo said. "Tuna Mayo" Inumaki said while pushing my shoulder. "Yeah Yuji! Go do something!" Panda said. "Oh yeah!" I said while running out. (Don't worry guys I made sure Inumaki didn't lose his arm😏)

I looked to see Y/n sitting on the steps. "What's wrong?" I asked while sitting down next to her. My eyes widened when I saw Y/n was crying. "What th-!"

"Wait! Y/n I'm so sorry! It's my fault I should've never even suggested tha-" I stopped when Y/n smiled at me. "I'm sorry... for crying... it's just that no one's ever thrown me a surprise party...." Y/n said while looking down.

"Last time... I got a surprise was from Ma and Pa and they weren't.... well..." She said. My eyes widened. 'We probably scared her... or even if I'm sure she didn't know how to react' I thought.

"Thank you so much..." Y/n said while hugging me. I smiled down at Y/n and hugged her back. "I'm sorry for running out..." Y/n said. "Oh it's fine! I'm sure they'll understand" I said.

Y/N'S POV

We went back to the lunch room and paused when I saw everyone at the window. "Wait where'd they go!?" Nobara yelled. "Ummm guys" Yuji said.

They turned and looked at us and then held their composure. "Oh hey guys!" Hana said. Yuji explained the situation and luckily everyone understood.

"Bonito flakes?" Inumaki said while holding out a plate of cake to me. I gasped and went and sat down with everyone and started eating. "Do you like it?" Yuta asked. I nodded happily.