Chapter 1- Wednesday's child is full of woe

Nancy Reagan High school was a typical high school, with typical classes and teachers and annoying students. 

Except for one...

A 17 year old boy walked down the hallway his black shoes clicking on the floor, he was quite tall 6'2. The one and only Wyatt Addams, the outcast but coolie of the school. He wore a white shirt with a tie and a coat over his shoulders. His dark eyes looked over the people in the school as the crowd parted the minute he entered through the doors, he glared at everyone who looked at him as they cowered away from him in fear, the girls and teachers glared and him him judge mental looks. 

Voiceover of Wyatt: "I'm not sure whose twisted idea it was to put hundreds of adolescents in underfunded schools. Run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago, but I admire the sadism."

The school bell rang and Wyatt noticed some boys snickering and laughing as they walked away from the locker. He approached the locker there were many drawings and crude words littering the locker door. 

Wyatt opened and a young boy fell out wearing black shorts, a black and white striped shirt fell out of the locker hands tied and an apple in his mouth. 

Wyatt's face didn't falter as he knelt down and took the apple from the boy's face "I want names" he demanded. 

"I don't know who they were, honest. It all happened too fast" the boy whimpered about to cry. 

"Pugsley, emotions equals weakness. Pull yourself together now." Wyatt ordered as he untied Pugsley, but he kept whimpering. 

Wyatt rolled his eyes and grabbed Pugsley's hand but his head flew back as he had a vision

~in the vision~

The jocks laughed at Pugsley and mocked him as they held his arms and tied him up as Pugsley tried to fight back but failed as the jocks were too strong.

"You scared kid? Scared" the leader laughed

They shoved him in the locker and stuffed the apple in his mouth, they laughed then shut the door. 

~end of vision~

Wyatt's head jerked back in place as his younger brother looked at him concerned "you okay?' he asks 

Voiceover: "I'm not going to confess to my brother that I've recently been plagued by visions. They come on without warning, and feel like an electroshock therapy, but the after-burn is not so satisfying" 

He looked down at his younger brother. "Leave this to me" he answered 

"Wyatt? What are you going to do?" Pugsley asked fearful for his brother

Wyatt turned around to face his brother and smirked "What I do best"

~time skip to the piranhas~

Wyatt climbed up the stairs leading to the swimming pool where the jocks were practicing their routine.

One of them looked up and took notice of his arrival "Yo Dalton, look! Pigsley's brother" he laughed and pointed.

Wyatt stood at the edge of the pool and stared down at the jocks.

"Hey freak!" Dalton called out "this is a closed practice." 

He and the other jocks laughed, even though it wasn't funny at all, Wyatt remained unfazed.

"The only person who gets to torture my brother is me." Wyatt says glaring at all the jocks.

Wyatt lifted his arms up revealing two plastic bags filled with water and piranhas and he smirked at the jocks who now had terrified looks plastered on their faces, and they tried to scramble out of the pool. 

Wyatt dropped the plastic bags into the pool who swam after the jocks very fast.

Dalton got to the ladder but it was too late, the piranhas already got to him and red color spread around the entire pool as Dalton screamed in pain. Wyatt smirked in victory.