Chapter 17- the Crackpot's meeting house

8.9K READS?! GET OUT OF HERE! WHY ARE YOU GUYS STILL READING THIS CRAPPY BOOK?!

I am surprised so many of you guys actually like this book, like whaaaat?

Cheers to 8.9K reads! *Clinks JUICE glass against everyone's because I am still underage for drinking*

Also I have really random question for y'all: What is your Zodiac sign? I am Libra.

Okay back to the story, enjoyyy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three children made their way to the meeting house. But were met with a locked door.

"Of course there is a lock" you grumble.

"Give me your retainer." Wyatt demands.

"What why? Your teeth are really good. Not as straight and white as Enid's, but still."

"Hand it over!" Wyatt snaps, and you frown at him for being rude to Eugene.

Eugene removed his retainer, wiped it on his sleeve and then gave it to him.

"What if the cheeto catches us?" Y/n whispers?

Eugene snorts at your nickname for her.

"Hive code. Deny everything." Wyatt answers.

You frown at him "That's not Hive Code. That's spy code."

"Yeah, that's not Hive code. What's the big deal anyway? The fudge is definitely the best thing about this place" Eugene says.

Wyatt used Eugene's retainer to pick at the lock, which is vey unsanitary, but whatever. Once he finished picking the lock he gave it to Eugene. He grabbed your wrist tightly.

"Stop talking. Keep watch." Wyatt orders Eugene, he then turned to you "You're coming with me." He said and pulled you inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt opened his backpack and Thing crawls out happy to breathe in fresh air, even though he is only a hand.

"Hey Thing!" Y/n said happily.

Thing waved at the girl. She smiled and walked away to explore the the meeting house.

"My grandmother once told me secrets are like zombies. They never truly die."

Wyatt looked at Thing to see if he found anything. But he pointed at Y/n and made kissy faces with his hand somehow and drew hearts in the air. Wyatt glared at Thing, he looked at Y/n to see if she saw any of that...nonsense. She didn't thankfully, she was busy staring at a case.

Wyatt turned around and came face to face with the Crackpot of history (I am loving how I am just freely insulting Crackstone, but honestly, he doesn't deserve that name. His name insults Aslan. His name should have been Crackpot.)

"I am not sure what Crackstone is hiding, but I have feeling the answers to what lies on my future, is in the past. After all the phrase 'History repeats itself' doesn't mean nothing."

"Wyatt? Check this out." Y/n calls out.

Wyatt walked and stood behind her and looked at the writing below the painting.

"The old meeting house 1625" He read.

The painting was of Crackstone standing in front of the meeting house and a bunch of Pilgrims surrounding him.

Wyatt stared at the painting for a few more seconds, looking at all the details and trying to find some clue. Then he spotted it, it was the boy from his visions, he was in the painting and holding a book, next to him was a woman, she was a beautiful woman, she was holding his hand. Even with the two figures being really tiny, he could see the anger on her features as she glared at Crakstone, suddenly he notices something else about the woman. The hand that wasn't holding the boy's it had purple magic flowing from it, it seemed to be attacking Crackstone, just like Rowan's mother's picture. Her eyes glowed purple just like Y/n, but her powers were red.