Chapter 50- The Great War

Hiiii, 

I'm so very sorry for not uploading for such a long time, I had to take care of some matters. But I'm back now and will upload  more!!! Anyway, I hope you guys are well, and please take care of yourselves!!!

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n, Ajax and Thing stood inside the Nightshade's library waiting for other members. Enid looked around in awe at her surroundings.

"I can't believe you're in a secret society and you didn't tell me." Enid huffed. 

Y/n shrugged. "...Cause it's a secret?" 

The other members arrived to the library, Enid looking even more surprised. "Bianca, Davina...AND KENT? Kent is here too? Seriously, how exclusive is this club?"

"So what's the deal with Thornhill being a psycho?" Bianca questioned.

"She murdered Weems and then took Wyatt to Crackstone's crypt." Y/n explained. 

Bianca, Davina and Kent looked shocked and horrified at the new information. 

"We have to get everyone in the school to safety before it's too late." Enid said worriedly. 

Ajax held up the drawing Rowan's mom made. "Cause this is what's going to happen." 

"Do we pull the fire alarms?" Kent suggests. 

"No, we don't want to alert Tyler or Thornhill." Davina told him. 

"So then how do we get everyone out?" Kent asked. 

"We'll use our siren song to convince them." Bianca told them. 

All three sirens looked at each other for a few seconds then took off their necklaces. 

"Ajax, Thing, Y/n and I will go look for Wyatt." 

Bianca nodded. "Okay, Nightshade's forever!" 

Everyone except Enid raised their hands and snapped their fingers twice.

"Seriously? A secret snap too?" Enid asked incredulously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt was laying in Crackstone's crypt when he heard someone whispering his name. He turned and saw Goody staring at him blankly. 

"Are you here to take me to the other side?" Wyatt asked sarcastically. 

Goody ignored him like the Queen she is. "Listen, Crackstone must be stabbed through his black heart. It's the only way he can be vanquished forever."

Wyatt glared at her. "Is your spectral vision impaired? I'm dying here." 

"Your necklace. It's a powerful Talisman." Goody told him. 

"My mother told me it's for conjuring visions." 

"It's also a medium for conjuring spirits. It will allow me to pass through and heal you. Once I do, you will never see me again." Goody informed. 

Wyatt took his necklace out from his shirt. 

"The school need you, Wyatt. Y/n needs you." 

Goody removed the blade from Wyatt's stomach and pressed a hand on the wound. Wyatt gasped as his breathing returned to normal, Goody began to fade, and slipped into this body.