Chapter 18- The end of Crackpot's stupid little statue

Wyatt's vision ended and he inhaled deeply. It was pouring and he felt comfortable as his head was on something soft. He opened his eyes to find Y/n and Thing looking at him worriedly. 

"Wyatt? Oh thank the gods. I thought you died! Your vision was even longer this time." 

Wyatt sat up from Y/n's lap and looked at them with wide eyes. 

"I saw him! And her, the boy and girl from my visons, his name was Gabriel Addams, I believe he was my ancestor from 400 years ago, and his wife Ophelia." Wyatt explains.

Y/n stared at him in shock "Wow, why is your ancestor trying to contact you?" She asks.

"I have no idea, but we will find out soon." Wyatt then noticed that she was wearing that sleeveless dress from Pilgrim World, and the rain was pouring heavily on them. She was shivering hard "You're cold."

"Yeah, a little"

Wyatt nods "Come on, I will get you some coffee from the Weathervane." 

"No, that's fine. Let's just go to Wee-" Y/n was cut short when Wyatt gave her a look that said it wasn't up for discussion. So she just nodded meekly. 

Suddenly there was a noise outside and both teenagers turned to look. Wyatt slowly went to the wall and peered through the cracks. There was nothing.

"What is it?" Y/n whispers.

Wyatt glanced around again and turned towards her "Nothing. Must be the man from earlier."

Wyatt turned to double-check, but saw the eye of the monster. It growled at them, Wyatt stepped back with wide eyes and kept his arm in front of Y/n who gasped and clung onto his arm.

The monster ran away into the woods, Wyatt wanting to know what the monster was ran after it.

He grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled her out of the meeting house. "Come on!" He yelled.

"What?!" Y/n whisper-shouts, but followed after him anyway out of fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt and Y/n ran hand in hand after the monster, the rain pouring heavily still on them and Y/n shivering heavily. 

"Wyatt, remind me why we're trying to hunt down a giant homicidal monster?" Y/n asks teeth chattering. And looking around to make sure that it didn't follow them.

Wyatt didn't pay any attention to her and looked down at the tracks, seeing the monsters prints turn into human footprints. 

Wyatt bent down and closely looked at the tracks. "The monster is a human." Wyatt realized. 

"What the hell are you doing?" A voice asks.

Wyatt and Y/n turned around to see Xavier standing behind them with an umbrella.

"We were following the monster." Wyatt explains.

Xavier's eyes widened "You saw it here? It's here. Do you have a death wish or something."

Wyatt looked at him suspiciously. "What exactly are you doing here?" 

"I overheard you were checking out the meeting house. I guess you were lucky I showed up when I did."

"Well we did learn one thing." Y/n shivers. "The monster is a human. It's tracks go from monster to human." Y/n explained hugging herself with her arms.

"Show me."

Wyatt and Y/n turned to where the footprints were, but it was gone.

"Aww, the rain washed them away." Y/n said sadly.