Chapter 3- Tour of Nevermore

Enid leads you and Wyatt down the main staircase, and Enid began to talk about school and you butting in occasionally. 

"Nevermore was founded in 1971 to educate people like us, like outcasts, freaks, monsters, fill in your favorite marginalized group here" 

"You can save the sanitized sales pitch. I don't plan on staying here for long" Wyatt said

"Why not?" You asked trying to hide the disappointment in your voice

Wyatt turned to face you opening his mouth to speak but was cut off by seeing the trophy case, glanced into the case and sighed "this was my parents idea".

His eyes landed on a picture of his mother in a fencing uniform "Oh look there is my mother smirking at me. They have been looking for an excuse to send me here. It's all part of their nefarious but completely obvious plan" he says with slight disgust.

"What plan?" 

He looked at you "to turn me into a version of themselves." 

"While we are on that subject" Enid spoke up glancing at you two staring at each other as she smirked at you knowing what you felt about the boy in front of you. "Rumors has been spiraling around that you killed a kid at your old school, and you parents pulled strings to get you off?" Enid asks.

"Actually I killed two kids, and they did not pull any strings, I got expelled ad they sent me here" Wyatt explains. 

Enid looks scared but you actually looked interested (yes I am secretly a psychopath who loves true crime, deal with it XD).

"How did you kill them?" you ask interested 

"Piranhas" he answers smirking, which caused your eyes to widen "cool" you say nodding, and he looked at you surprised most people would not have found that cool. 

~scene of the quad, I want coffee desperately, large cold caramel frappe please and thank you~

Enid opened the doors to the quad which was an outdoor area in the middle of the school.

"Welcome to the quad" she announces

"It's a pentagon" Wyatt comments

It technically was a pentagram and at the center was a fountain with an old tree in the middle of it.

Enid glanced at him "The whole snarky goth thing might have worked at the normie school, but here thinks are different. Let me give you a wiki on Nevermore's social scene."  

"I'm not interested in tribal adolescent cliches" Wyatt grumbles 

"Okay well at least listen" you grumbled back not liking how he spoke to Enid. 

Wyatt glared at her, and she glared back. She should be lucky she is so pretty Wyatt said in his head, or else I would have buried her alive. 

He broke his gaze from her "alright, continue" he grumbles.

Enid smiles and they start walking around the quad.

"There are many flavors of outcasts here, but the five main types are Fangs, Furs, Stoners, Scales and the Magic" Enid listed

Y/N pointed to a table which had a group of people wearing sunglasses and drinking blood "the Fangs are vampires. Some of them have been here for literally decades" 

Enid pointed to the next table "that bunch of knuckleheads are furs AKA werewolves, like me!" Enid says as the furs howled when they saw Enid. 

"Full moons can get pretty loud around here, like they literally wolf out so I would suggest getting a pair of noise cancelling headphones" Enid suggests and Wyatt nods noting it in his head.