Chapter 13- Poe Cup

Wyatt climbed the balcony connected Y/n & Enid's room to his. Through the window he could see Enid crying with Y/n hugging and rubbing her back soothingly.

He opened the window and climbed in, Enid shot up and looked at him.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I'm literally having a heart attack right now! YOKO IS IN THE INFIRMARY!" Enid yells stresses (she sounds like Molly Weasley).

"What happened?" Wyatt asks.

"Garlic bread incident at dinner. She had a major allergic reaction." You explain.

"Which means she is out of the competition, and I don't have a copilot!" Enid stresses.

"It wasn't an accident, Bianca is behind it." Wyatt comments.

Enid and Y/n look at him in shock and confusion.

"How did you know?"

"Doesn't matter. The three of us are going to take her down tomorrow." Wyatt says determined to defeat the self-appointed queen bee.

"Wait you're going to join the Black Cats? You would be willing to do that? For us?" Enid asks hopefully, sniffling. (Oh sweet, innocent Enid, you have no idea what he is going to do next..).

"I want to humiliate Bianca so badly that the bitter taste of defeat burns in her throat." He answers angrily.

"Yeah, but you are mostly doing this because we are friends...right?" Enid asks with hope in her voice.

Wyatt didn't answer, but we're going to assume that means yes. "Tell me how she keeps winning" He demands.

"It's really confusing actually, but no boat has made it across without sinking." You explain "I think she sabotages it before the competition, or she has a friend of hers helping with sabotaging while they are travelling." You guess.

Wyatt nods in agreement "sounds like it."

"Since there are no rules in the Poe Cup, and she is a siren, it makes her the master of water." Enid told him.

"We will have to beat her at her own game." Wyatt answers.

"Thank you, Wyatt"

He nods at Y/n with a stoic expression and he walks out of their room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Wyatt sat in his room, his mind drifted to what Bianca said.

He wouldn't let anyone take Y/n from him. She is his and he is hers. They both belong together, they both know it. He will protect and keep her safe from any harm that comes. Because he lo-.

Wyatt shook his head in disbelief, how did he already fall for her? He couldn't have! He is Wyatt Addams, he promised himself and his family he won't fall for anyone, but it seems he was wrong. The shy, sweet, innocent and incredibly gorgeous Y/n L/n has captured his heart...and he could only wish she would feel the same. But little did he know, she also fell for him, hard.

(All of you who are saying, nooo I'm not gorgeous or beautiful or pretty. SHUT UP! I am telling you that you are beautiful just the way you are! No one is ugly, god has made everybody beautiful, you just have to see it for yourself, it doesn't matter if you are plus sized, or incredibly thin. You are beautiful just the way you are, and everybody loves you for you. You do not need to change yourself for ANYONE. Never forget that!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Wyatt walked outside, passing Bianca Barclay. Bianca's eyes followed him for a few seconds with a smirk. Unknown to her, Wyatt was already working with Thing to take down Bianca Barclay.