Chapter 36-

Tyler winced as Y/n stitched up his chest. Wyatt glared at the two of them, feeling jealous as Y/n touched his chest.

"Thanks, doc." Tyler chuckles jokingly as Y/n finished wrapping the gauze around him.

"Not to make this about me, but I am having a FULL BLOWN PANIC ATTACK RIGHT NOW." Enid yells." "We need to get back before Weems realizes we're gone."

"Don't worry Enid, you aren't selfish at all, unlike SOME PEOPLE." Y/n comments glaring at Wyatt.

Just as Y/n finished, the Sheriff walked into the room and noticed Tyler's wound.

"What hell happened?" The Sheriff demands angrily.

Wyatt stood up and the Sheriff stomped towards him.

"This was you wasn't it?"

Tyler stood up as well thanking Y/n. "Dad, please. I'm okay." He defends.

"Sheriff, I understand you are upset, but I think there is something you need to see." Wyatt insists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt lead the Sheriff to the Gates mansion and they went down to the basement only to see that all the body parts were all gone. The basement had been cleared out.

"It was all here." Wyatt said in disbelief. "The...the...the body parts, the blue Cadillac, the altar, the bedroom filled with fresh roses."

"Yeah, well it's all gone now." The Sheriff said sarcastically.

"Somebody cleared out this place out after we left. Listen, yesterday I told you that all signs points to this house and I was right."

"Is that your justification for getting my son and your friends getting killed? Huh?" The Sheriff snaps.

Wyatt's gaze flickered to the floor, already knowing how mad Y/n, Enid and Tyler were at him.

"Now, you listen to me. From this point forward, you are forbidden to see Tyler, and you are forbidden to pursue anything to do with this case, understood?" The Sheriff demands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he Sheriff dropped Wyatt at the gates of Nevermore and he walked up the stairs where he met Weems.

"You directly violate my explicit order and left campus during lockdown."

"Not to mention, putting yourself and your peers in danger." Weems adds.

"Which is grounds for expulsion, I know. And you have every right to exercise that option. I do believe it would be a grave error on your part." Wyatt told her.

Weems scoffed. "I think contrition might be in order right now, Mr. Addams. Not hubris."

"I'll never apologize for trying to uncover the truth."

Wyatt climbed up further and showed her the drawing from Rowan.

"What is this?"

"It's a warning, from Rowan."

Weems furrowed her brows. "I'd think this is why he tried to kill you?"

Wyatt nodded. "His mother drew this picture before she died. Said I was destined to destroy the school. But I think I'm meant to save it. Now you know what's at stake. Everything you viwed to protect, no less. I think I deserve another chance...please."

Weems thought for a moment. "One for infraction. One more step out of the line and you will be expelled, no ifs, no buts." She warns.

"Y/n, Enid and Tyler will be spared as well." Wyatt adds.