Chapter 21- Idk what to name it

A/N:

Crying out if happiness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"While most plants reward their pollinators with sweet nectar, many carnivorous varieties turn into sexual trickery or deception." Ms. Thornhill states.

Wyatt sat in his usual spot on Y/n's left and Xavier on Y/n right. So she was in the middle of both. While Y/n noted her notes down in her notebook, a lock of her hair fell on her face from her half pony tail. Wyatt couldn't help but smile at her beauty. 

Y/n, oblivious to his gaze kept writing, Xavier reached below him to grab something from his bag and he let out a grunt of pain. Y/n looked at him confused and concerned.

"I'm fine." He told her quietly. "I tweaked by back in fencing." He explains.

Y/n smiles at him in reassurance and reaches into her bag pulling out Hershey's cookies n' creme chocolate and offered it to him to cheer him up. Xavier smiles at the girl in thanks and breaks a part of the chocolate and eats it before Ms. Thornhill could notice.

Wyatt turned to them, jealousy burning in his body, but it quickly faded when Y/n turned to him and offered him some of the chocolate. Wyatt smiles a little and breaks off a small piece too eating it before anyone could notice. Y/n smiles at him then quickly put the chocolate in her bag and closed it.

"The orchid produces a pheromone that mimics a female insect, luring males in. Now, once the plant is pollinated, what do the males get in exchange?" Ms. Thornhill asks.

"Nada." Bianca smirks. "Like the boys at the Rave'N." 

The class laughed at that.

"Okay, okay. I know you are all excited about Saturday. Which is why I haven't assigned any homework." Ms. Thornhill announces.

The students chatted excitedly about it.

"But I do still need volunteers for the decorating committee. Anyone interested, come see me up here."

Y/n got up from her seat and walked to Ms. Thornhill who smiled a they and they both spoke about it.

Wyatt watched her as she went up to Ms. Thornhill. Xavier looked at Wyatt and smirked as he noticed his gaze towards his best friend. 

"What? You're not gonna volunteer? Aren't you pumped about disco balls and spiked punch?" Xavier asks sarcastically. "There is also a DJ. MC Blood Suckaz."

"I'd rather stick needles in my eyes." Wyatt replies. "I'll probably do that anyway."

Xavier chuckled dryly then turned to Y/n who had come back a few minutes ago. "What about you? Are you going?" 

Y/n blushed. "Um...I don't know. I am just waiting for someone to ask me..." She says hinting at who she wanted to ask her. 

Xavier grabbed his stuff, "Well maybe YOU should be the one who does the asking." He suggests.

Y/n smiles at her friend and waves him goodbye. He bent over to put his stuff in his bag, he grunted in pain again. Wyatt looked at him in suspicion when he saw the claw marks on his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier exited his art shed in the woods. He walked away not noticing Wyatt and Y/n hiding in the bushes, watching him.

"Are you sure about this?" Y/n asks Wyatt in whisper.

"We need to do this. Xavier didn't get those scratches from fencing. He's hiding something." Wyatt replies confidently.