Chapter 43- Bad blood

Wyatt opened his bedroom door, letting Y/n step in first. She smiled at him and entered, the two had been staying together ever since Enid left. 

As soon as Wyatt closed the door and turned around to face Y/n, his eyes widened at the mess in his dorm. All of Wyatt's stuff scattered around the room, his drawers opened and furniture pushed around. 

Wyatt's eyes widened. "The diary!" 

The two looked around the room and checked under the covers, looked inside drawers. But it wasn't there. 

"Thing?" Wyatt calls out worriedly. 

A small tap was heard, Y/n turned around to Wyatt's gramophone, her hands glowing red but she gasped and stopped immediately as she saw blood dripping down it. Wyatt turned around to her worriedly at her gasp and looked at what she was seeing, his eyes turned wide as well. 

This was pinned against the wall with a knife embedded in him right at the center, hanging him. 

"Thing." Y/n whispered and rushed over as she carefully pulled out the knife, cringing at the squelch sound it made. She held Thing in her hands and looked down, he wasn't moving. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next thing Y/n and Wyatt knew they were running towards the bee house with Thing wrapped in Wyatt's towel. 

"Uncle Fester? Fester? Help! Help! Thing's not moving. He was stabbed!" Wyatt cries out and rushes into the bee house. 

Fester jerked awake at the fiasco and saw Thing. 

"Get him on the table." Fester orders. 

Wyatt knocked everything off the table and placed Thing on it. Thing's wound was healed thanks to Y/n's powers. Fester knelt down by Thing, rubbed his hands and shocked Thing attempting to bring him back to life. 

He shocked once. Nothing.

Twice. Nothing.

"Oh, come on Thing." Fester pleads. 

He shocked him for the third time, still nothing.

Wyatt's mouth twitched and his chin trembled, his eyes filled with tears. 

Fester sighed. "He is gone, Wyatt." He said sadly. 

"No he's not." Wyatt answers and pulled Thing towards him. "Thing. If you can hear me...if you die...I will kill you." Wyatt promises. 

Wyatt pushed Thing back to Fester. 

"Go again." He demands. 

Fester looked at Wyatt unsure. 

Wyatt slammed his hands down on the table angrily. "Now, again, please!" 

Fester sighed and rubbed his hands together, shocking Thing again. Tears fell down Wyatt's face as he hugged Y/n, hiding his face in her neck, she hugged back and stroked his hair looking down at Thing worriedly. 

Fester shocked Thing one last time. Finally, his fingers twitched and began wiggling. 

Wyatt and Y/n sighed in relief and Fester smiled. Thing rolled over on his front. 

"For a minute there, we thought you picked your last lock buddy." Fester said chuckling nervously. 

"Thing, do you know who did this to you?" Y/n asks. 

Thing weakly signed something. 

"Knife from the back! Cowards! I promise whoever did this to you will suffer. It will be excruciatingly long an painful." Wyatt promises seething.