Chapter 30- Fire will rain...when I rise

Hiiiiiiiiiii. How are my beautiful readers? Hope y'all are doing amazing. I want to thank you for 63.2K reads. I'm genuinely surprised you all like this book. Anyway, have an amazing day. Love you!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt and Y/n barged into Weems' office holding his mother's yearbook in his hands. 

"I knew it. Y/n and I did witness Rowan getting murdered that night." Wyatt says smirking at this new discovery.

Weems looked at him confused. "Excuse me?" (You're excused)

"When Rowan appeared the next morning. It was you. You see when you participated in the talent show with my mother." Wyatt starts. "You didn't only impersonate Judy Garland. You BECAME her." Y/n accused.

Weems scoffed. "That is a fascinating theory."

"I'm curious to see how Sheriff Galpin feels when I tell him." Wyatt threatened.

Weems stood up and bent down to Wyatt's level. "You won't tell a SOUL Mr. Addams and Ms. Y/l/n. And it wouldn't matter much if you did. Rowan's father already knows what happened, and he fully supports my decision not involving the authorities." 

"Why would he agree to do that?" Wyatt and Y/n asked confused.

"Because Rowan wasn't in his right mind. His telekinetic abilities drove him mad, he attempted to murder you and Y/n TWICE. His 'tragic' death allowed us to rectify that situation without casting the school or Rowan in an unflattering light." She explained.

"You and Rowan are the same, aren't you? Burying bodies to hide secrets." Wyatt accused.

"I did what I had to do to shield this school from controversy and protect it's students from harm." Weems defends.

"Tell that to Eugene!" Wyatt argued.

Weems stared at you both.

"How are you protecting him?" You ask her.

Before Weems could answer a scream could be heard from outside from the students. Weems opened the doors to the balcony and Wyatt and you followed, him holding your hand protectively.

"What on earth?" Weems whispered.

Below on the lawn words were burnt on the grass.

"Fire will rain."

A/N:

Hiii, how are my lovely readers? Hope you guys have an amazing day/afternoon/night!!

This chapter is dedicated to PaigeMarieHallShadow4242kisses_magnoliaWaterFountain_101Caliprincess01Otaku_Hufflepuffxoxolover123omg, and  x_haxpy_zo

Thank you!!

Love,

Hermione <3