Chapter 52- The end!

Lurch entered Wyatt's dorm and picked up his cello that was lying on the floor. He left to put in the car and passed Wyatt and Y/n who was sitting on his lap while he typed something. 

He finished the last page of his novel and pulled it out of the machine, placing it in a a box with the other papers and closed it with a smile. As he walked back to Y/n pulling her into a kiss. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt stood in Principal Weems' office, gazing at the chair while he held Y/n's hand. 

 Enid entered the room and stood next to Y/n. 

"I hate to admit it, but I'm going to miss Principal Weems." Enid spoke up.

"She could be a real pain. But she was tough, she dies for the one thing she loved. This school. I have immense respect for that." Wyatt admits. 

Y/n smiled sadly and squeezed Wyatt's hand. "There isn't going to be another principal like her."

"She was one of us..." 

Wyatt, Y/n and Enid left the office. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So now that classes are canceled for the semester, you guys have to come visit me in San Francisco." Enid insisted. "I can pretty much guarantee fog and drizzle everyday." 

 "Sounds tempting." Wyatt replied. 

"Also, I can't believe you two are engaged now. Like EEEEEEEEEK my OTP." Enid squealed making the two laugh at her excitement. 

 Wyatt noticed Bianca walking by them, and called out to her. "Bianca." 

 She turned to him. "I owe you a thank-you." Bianca smiled.

 "We're getting that fencing title next year. So don't let killing one supernatural pilgrim go to your head." She teased, "Also, congrats to the two of you! You are perfect for each other." She said smiling and walked off, Enid left them to go speak to Ajax.

The two looked each other. "Well, I am so not looking forward to go back to the orphanage this year..." Y/n said sadly.

Wyatt gave her a look. "I didn't tell you? You're staying with me this summer. Lurch already packed your things an we can spend the summer together." He told her slyly.

Y/n's jaw dropped in disbelief. "I love you." 

"I love you too, ma belle." He told her and kissed her.