Chapter 45- The truth part 2

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, Enjoy this chapter lovelies!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt was making his way back to his own dorm, when he noticed Y/n's door  was wide open. He furrowed his brows and peeked in seeing his girlfriend and Enid talking while Enid unpacked her bag. Wyatt enters the room confused, Enid looked up at him and grinned. 

"Hey." Enid greets happily. 

Y/n glanced up and smiled too when she saw Wyatt, he smiled back and walked over to her, kissing her head softly. 

"You're back?" Wyatt asked, hiding the hope in his voice.

"I'm gone for a few says. This place gets TRASHED. Thing almost DIES. Someone's has GOT to look after you two, since you can't handle it yourselves. No offence." Enid said. 

"None taken." Wyatt said.

"All taken!" Y/n said offended. 

"What happened with rooming with Yoko, and abandoning Y/n?" Wyatt asked. 

"Yoko's great, but I missed my bestie...plus...Y/n told me everything while you were gone. And I mean EVERYTHING." Enid said, winking.

Wyatt glanced down at his girlfriend. "You told her?"

Y/n glanced back and almost laughed at the incredulous expression on his face. "You told your uncle!" 

Wyatt narrowed his eyes, seeing Y/n clearly trying to hold back her laughter. "Oh so this is funny to you, huh? The things I'm going to do to you later..." Wyatt whispered the last part in her ear, making Y/n blush deeply as she hid her face in Wyatt's chest. 

Enid smiled widely at their interaction. "Don't tell me Wyatt Addams is mellowing out, and thawing his frozen heart." She teased. 

"Maybe." Wyatt mumbles hiding his smile as he wrapped an arm around Y/n, pulling her closer. "Why the sudden change of heart?" 

Enid shrugged in response. "We have this weird kind of friendship ya know? Insulting each other 24/7, it shouldn't work. But it does for us...it's like our thing. What you said about me is true, but I can't and won't change or apologize for it. It's just who...I am."

Wyatt nodded in understanding. "Same for me...Thing missed you a lot by the way." 

"I missed him too, also I'm sorry...about Xavier." Enid said sympathetically. 

"I'm not...he is a liar and a killer." Wyatt said. "Besides, being proven right is a ridiculously good feeling." WYatt said smirking.

"Except maybe someone to share it with. Also, Thing may have blabbed about your first date, how was it?"

Y/n's face flushed once again as Wyatt simply smirked as the two remembered the events of their date. 

"It was....um...interrupted." Wyatt answered. 

"Well, I heard Tyler is working a late shift, maybe he will let the two of you grab some coffee?" Enid suggests. 

Y/n's eyes widened. "Actually...I have something to tell you both..." Y/n said as she recalled her investigation and pulled out her notebook. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler stood inside the Weathervane cafe, sweeping the floors. Wyatt and Y/n walked up to the cafe, Y/n pushed the door open, entering the cafe and holding the door for Wyatt. 

"We're closed." Tyler calls out without looking up.

"Them you should lock the doors.' Wyatt said. 

Tyler turned around surprised and smiled when he saw the two.