Chapter 46- Kidnapped

Owl and cricket noises echoed through the woods as Tyler walked through the moonlit path to the stone structure he was going to meet Y/n at. 

He arrived and saw Y/n standing there while looking around.

"Hey! I got your text. I'm surprised you still wanted to talk after you and Wyatt ran out of the cafe the other night." Tyler told her.

Y/n smiled. "Yeah, sorry about that...Wyatt wasn't feeling very well and he made up a random plot about his...um book." 

Tyler hummed in response. "So, um...does Wyatt know you're here?" He asked. "

"Yeah, he does, he should be here any second now." Y/n replied. 

A rustling noise caught the pair's attention. They both looked up to see Wyatt standing in front of the stone structure. He walked up to the two, wrapping an arm around Y/n and pulling her closer.  

"Hello Wyatt, didn't see you there." Tyler greets awkwardly.

"Clearly." Wyatt deadpanned. 

Tyler looked at the two and the surroundings in confusion. "So, uh...what exactly are we doing here?" 

"It's a surprise." Wyatt said.

"A...surprise?" Tyler asked confused. 

"Yes. You see, before I came to Nevermore, making friends, finding the love of my life, and interacting with humans was the last on my mind. When we shook hands, it all made sense." Wyatt explained. 

Tyler still looked very confused. 

"Xavier warned us about you...but we didn't listen." Wyatt revealed. 

"Ironic now, huh?" Tyler comments. 

"Ironic would have been framing Xavier for murder. While the real Hyde, helped put him away and walked free." Wyatt hints.

Tyler's eyes widened in shock and he stumbled back in realization. "Wait...you guys don't think..." 

Wyatt cut him off. "We don't think. We know. Kinbott probably discovered your secret during one of your sessions. So she unlocked you. Why did you kill her? I though Hydes were loyal to their masters." 

"Wyatt, you're acting crazy. Y/n you can't possible believe this." Tyler said incredulously. 

Y/n looked down. "I was the one that told him, after the Gates Mansion...I saw you transform." 

"I have to give it to you, Tyler. Wounding yourself that night at the Gates' Mansion was a master stroke of misdirection." Wyatt admits. "Also, on outreach day, I told you I was going to visit the old meeting house. Kinbott sent you to spy on me?" 

"Stop!" Tyler shouts, overwhelmed. "Do you two know how crazy you sound right now? Besides...I'm not a monster. And if I really was one, why did you confront me alone...in the woods?" Tyler lied, attempting to get out of the situation. 

"Who said we're alone?" Wyatt chuckled humorlessly. 

Bianca, Ajax, Yoko and the rest of the nightshades revealed themselves from the shadows and surrounded Tyler. 

Tyler looked at the students, then turned to the two. "Okay, I don't know what kind of sick joke you guys are playing...but I'm out of here."  

Tyler was about to walk away but Bianca stopped him with her sire song. "No honey, you're coming with us." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bianca snapped her fingers  near Tyler's ear. He slowly opened his eyes, his head feeling woozy and his eyes feeling heavy. Tyler blinked a few times, regaining his vision. His eyes widened as he recognized the shed from his attacks...Xavier's shed. Xavier's shed was covered in paintings of the monster.