Chapter 32- Presents

Hiiii, Hope all my lovely are having a lovely day. Please and vote and comment if you liked the chapter <3 <3 <3 <3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt sat at his desk sketching the gate Goody showed. Thing sat on his shoulder as Enid and Y/n entered the room.

"Careful." Wyatt warns. "That's my cold shoulder."

Thing's fingers drooped in sadness as he crawled off Wyatt's shoulder.

Y/n wrapped her arms around Wyatt's neck from behind as she kissed his cheek, placing her head in his neck.

"Don't blame Thing. The party was our idea." Y/n mumbles into his ear.

"I believe everyone deserves to celebrate on their birthday." Enid adds.

"I prefer to be vilified."

"What happened? You looked like you were having a seizure."

"I wasn't that lucky." Wyatt grumbles darkly.

"Can you please at least admit that the planning was impressive?" Y/n smirked.

Wyatt looked at her for a few seconds. "I will admit...the subterfuge was...impressive."

Thing crawled underneath Wyatt's bed and pulled out a box.

Wyatt got up and pulled it out completely. It was a taxidermy kit with a note on top.

'May your 18th be as sour and misery-filled as your desire. Your ever doting Mother and father.'

"They asked Thing to hide it before they left on Parents Weekend." Y/n explained.

Wyatt lifted the lid off and saw a bunch of tools and chemicals as well as two frozen squirrels.

"Ew! That's so gross!" Enid shouts in disgust.

Y/n cringed in disgust, yes she has seen dead bodies. But even this was slightly...ew.

"I would've preferred live squirrels." Wyatt comments.

"What did the squirrels ever do to you?" Y/n asked pouting.

Wyatt got up and kissed her to remove the pout. "They aren't as cute as you. That's what they did."

"While we're still accepting presents..."

Wyatt pulled away from Y/n to see Enid handing him something wrapped in brown paper.

Wyatt unwrapped it to see a very black...and ugly scarf-thingy.

"Well, do you like it?" Enid asked excitedly.

Wyatt looked at her. "What is it?" He asked pinching the fabric in his fingers and holding it a few meters away from him in disgust.

"It's a snood, silly. I made them in your signature colors. And Y/n and I have ones too!" She squealed excitedly.

Enid smiled excitedly and held up a pink snood. Y/n smiled awkwardly as she held up a red snood. (I loveee the color red and black! They're kinda my signature colors.)

"We can wear them to class together!"

Wyatt stared at her with a very weird expression on his face it was a mix between confused, horrified, and disgusted. "Oh Enid, this is far too unique to wear in class. We should wear it for a more special occasion...like a funeral." Wyatt suggests.

Enid nods and skips out of the room.

Y/n turned towards Wyatt with a small smile. "Do you have time for another gift?"