Chapter 29- Innocent like a baby

A/N: 

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii, how are my lovely readers? Yes I updated, yay! Enjoy my lovely people.

~End of A/n~

The door to the cell closed trapping Morticia, Wyatt and Y/n in. They watched the officer walk away, and Morticia and Gomez were already on each other kissing and holding hands through the bars. 

"Not even the long arm of the law could keep his apart." Gomez mutters against Morticia's lips.

"At least we'll have one last night together."

"I've seen Jackals with self-control than you two." Wyatt snapped. 

The two lovers pulled away and looked at him.

"Neither one of you are strong enough to serve hard time." Wyatt told them. "And thanks to me, you won't have to."

"I knew our little jailbird would have an escape plan." Gomez said proudly. 

Wyatt pulled out a cloth...with a decayed finger...and it was blue. Your eyes widened as you got a flashback from when your father had killed himself. His body was extremely pale and blue, all the blood drained from his body. You remember his wide glassy eyes staring into yours and his lips parted as he took his final breath. You remember the note he had written to you. You have never felt so sad before seeing your father like that. 

"Y/n!" You snapped out of you thoughts and saw Wyatt Morticia and Gomez staring at you concerned, Wyatt had his hands on your shoulders looking worried. 

"Mon amore, are you okay? You spaced out for a minute there." 

You look at him with glassy eyes and gave him a sad smile. "Yeah yeah, I'm fine." 

"Are you sure?" He asks not sounding convinced.

"Yes Wyatt I'm fine." He clearly did not believe you so he gave you look saying that we will be talking about it later.

"He was dying from Nightshade poisoning, the preservation of the soft tissue and the blue tint confirms it." Wyatt revealed.

"Wait..so that means..."

"Garret was dying before you killed him." Wyatt finishes.

Morticia gasped happily and turned to Gomez. 

"You look even more ravishing as an innocent woman." Gomez compliments and they went back to making out.

Wyatt rolled his eyes "Can't you guys stop for one second?" He grumbles and grumbled the finger and his head flew back.

~in the vision~

A man sat in the car with Garret Gates. "Prove to me you're still worthy to be called my son." He yelled.

His father held up a vial full of blue liquid. (Oh so this ass decides to kill outcasts IN A BALL WHERE THEY'RE HAVING FUN. AND THEY HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING TO THE ASS. AND HE DECIDES TO KILL THEM THE OUTCAST WAY INSTEAD OF THE NORMIE WAY. That just proves he thinks outcasts are cool people, why else would he kill them that way?)

"Kill those outcasts. Sneak into the ball and spike the punch bowl." He demands.

Garret took the vial and stuffed it in his pocket. (Here is another ass, if you truly love Tish, THEN BE HAPPY FOR INSTEAD OF A JEALOUS ASS.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ADDAMS." Garret screeched once he reached the stairs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gomez pushed Garret into the pillar and the vial of nightshade broke in his pocket.