Chapter 25- the past

A/N:

Hey guys...so I'm currently in a summer camp, in a country so it's  like you get to enjoy college life, what it feels like and everything. Honestly, I haven't been the best...I cried a lot yesterday. I think it's just my periods playing tricks on me, but my crush isn't speaking to me, like it's his choice, obviously if he wants to speak to me or no. But I feel really hurt right now. I will still update of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How well do you really know your parents?"

Wyatt stood in the quad looking at his dad's police files.

"Take my father, I've always considred him an open book. A man given to misguided schemes and exaggerated displays of affection. But when he was a student, he was a accused of a murder that took right up there."

Wyatt looked up at the second floor of the school where there was a open hallway, with brickrailings.

"Which leads me to wonder..."

"What really happened that stormy night 32 years ago?"

~Flasback~

A young Principal Weems exited the 1990 Rave'N, opened a big red umbrella as she stepped in the rain.

She walked along the quad and went to an are where a construction was happening, suddenly a body came down and she screamed in horror. She looked up to see a young Gomez Addams standing there with a sword.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The police had arrived and were zipping up Garret Gates' body and took pictures of the crime scene. Sheriff Walker interrogated Larissa.

"I think he had a sword , and they certainly had issues. I don't like to tell tales, Sheriff Walker, but I can tell you it's all Morticia Frump's fault. They were fighting over her." Larissa gossips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morticia stood outside the gates of Nevermore being interrogated by an officer. Gomez walked past her, in hadcuffs.

"Tish!" He calls out to his lover.

Morticia turns to him. "I don't know what to say Gomez. Seeing you in handcuffs, accused of murder...I've never loved you more!" Morticia says with passion.

"Cara mia..." Gomezz mutters lovingly.

"All right, that's enough Addams. Let's go." The officer drags Gomez into the car and shut the door, trapping him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gomez Addams looked out the window of his car as they pulled up to the gates of Nevermore. The entrance had a blue sign covering it that said 'Welcome to Parents' Weekend.'

Gomez, Morticia, Pugsley and Lurch stepped out of the car and Gomez took in a deep breath. "Ah the fetid air of teenage angst. These were the best days of our life, were they not Tish?"

"They certainly were mi carino." Morticia agrees with a smile but it turned into a frown. "I hope Wyatt is happy to see us. I left a dozen messages on his crystal ball, still no reply." Morticia worries.

"Fret not my plump lipped cupid. I'm sure he is dying to see us!" Gomez reassures kissing her hand.

And then they entered the school, not noticing Wyatt spying them through his spyglass.