Chapter 26- Garret Gates

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n, Wyatt, Morticia, Gomez and Puglsey were standing in Weems' office. Morticia noticed her yearbook on the table and picked it up.

"Our old yearbook." She gasped. "I haven't laid eyes on this in 20 years. Such good times we had, didn't we Larissa?"

"Some of us better than others." She replies.

"Oh don't be so modest. You always filled a room with your presecence. Like a sequoia tree."

"And I guess that would make you the Lumberjack."

Moricia laughed. "There's that biting sense of humor that I always loved. Do you remeber when we did that duet for Soltice Talent Show? Your Judy Garland impression was a ringer."

"Sounds positively suicidal." Wyatt mutters and laced his fingers with Y/n's and she squeezed his hand.

"Oh. My picture's gone." Morticia frowned.

"Really? That's odd," Weems says looking fake confused.

Y/n narrowed her eyes at her sensing her fake confusion. "May I borrow this for the weekend? So Gomez and I can take a walk down memory lane?"

"Rawr." Gomez growls playfully.

"Alright. Let's get down to the matter at hand, shall we, hmmm?" "Unfortunately, Wyatt's assimilation has been rocky at best." Weems explained.

"Because I refuse to embrace the culture that is dishonesty and denial and it is permeating the entire school. Starting with the monster that killed Rowan and put Eugene in the ICU. Although I do hear, he is on the 'mend.'" Wyatt says sarcastically.

"We've always encouraged Wyatt to speak his mind. Sometimes his sharp toungue can cut deep." Gomez said.

Y/n nods in agreement and whisperd softly "I agree" to herself.

Wyatt smirked, he heard what his girlfriend said. His hand ghosted over her waist and his fingers wrapped around her waist barely touching it, then his thumb and index finger pinched the soft skin of her waist. Y/n yelped in pain as she jumped away from her boyfriend, she rubbed the sore area in pain and glared at him her cheeks lightly flushed. He just smirked at her and leaned back in his chair, crossed one leg over the other and folded his arms across his chest.

Weems babbled on and on but Wyatt's parents noticed their exchange and couldn't help but smile at their son, Y/n had certainly changed him, she ignited the fire in his heart once again. He acted so similar to Gomez, and their relationship was almost like their's, it was endearing really.

"Apparently his therapist feels he hasn't been very open to the process. Their time together has not yielded the results we had hoped." Weems continues.

"I'm not a lab rat." Wyatt snaps his arms unfolding.

"Dr. Kinbott and I have spoken and we both agree it would be most beneficial for you all to attend a fmily session this weekend."

"No" Wyatt said firmly glaring at Weems.

You grabbed his hand to comfort him and he squeezed back.

"I thought that would be reaction but I'm certain your parents can see the wisdom in it." Weems smiled. (This bitch is making me have headaches.)

"Um, not to side with Wyatt, but, um, we're only here for the weekend." Morticia said apolegetically.

"Oh come one. What could it hurt? To be honest, I've been a fan of head-shrinking." Gomez said in excitement.