Wedding :D

A lot of you lovely people have been asking for a wedding scene! Soooo, here we are!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n stood inside the room of the wedding chapel smoothening out her black wedding dress. 

"You look so beautiful, my dear. No need to worry." Said a voice behind her, Morticia Addams. 

Y/n shot her soon to be mother-in-law a bright smile. "Sorry I'm so nervous. Thank you so much Mrs. Addams, I hope Wyatt likes it." 

Morticia laughed a bit. "Trust me when I say, Wyatt will drop dead when he sees you." 

Y/n was wearing a floor-length black dress (Wyatt's favorite color on her) with her hair down and two sides braided back which made a little bin which looked like a flower at the back of the head. She had light make-up on and some red lipstick. 

"Almost time to go, are you ready?" Morticia asked. 

Y/n took in a deep breath, looked at herself one more time  and nodded at Morticia then a knock sounded. 

"Ready, Y/n/n?" Xavier asked. 

"I'm ready Xavi." Y/n said and opened the door a bright smile. 

Xavier gasped as he took in his best friend. "Y/n you look so amazing! Wyatt will definitely drop dead when he sees you." 

Y/n laughed at him. "Thank you! Shall we?" She asked. 

"We shall!" Xavier said and held his arm out for her to take. Because Y/n's parents died, she didn't have her father to walk her down the aisle, so she asked Xavier, who is like a brother to her, and of course he agreed.  Y/n took his arm and he led her down the hall waiting for the doors to open. 

The doors opened after a minute and 'Here comes the bride' started playing. Y/n held a bouquet of sunflowers in her hand. Xavier walked her down the aisle and she could see Wyatt's jaw drop open at the sight of Y/n walking down the aisle, she looked so beautiful, he felt tears prick at his eyes. 

Enid, Bianca and Yoko were waiting at her side of the altar. Enid grinned excitedly at Y/n 'you look beautiful' she mouthed. Y/n smiled at her best friend and of course, Enid was her maid of honor. The brides maids all looked amazing wearing y/f/c dresses. And the grooms side was wearing black tailored suits, Wyatt's best man was Eugene, obviously, he had cried buckets when Wyatt had asked him. There was also Xavier and Ajax. 

Xavier and Y/n finally reached the end of the aisle and handed her off to Wyatt who took her hand gently and helped her up on the altar. Y/n smiled at Wyatt who was smiling too with tears in his eyes. Xavier stood behind Ajax cause he is a giraffe. 

(Sorry, not the time to roast lol) 

The priest began the ceremony, Wyatt and Y/n read their vows to each other. 

"Do you, Wyatt Addams, take Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n to be your wife?" The priest asked. 

"I do." Wyatt said and put the ring on her ring finger. 

"Do you, Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n take Wyatt Addams to be your husband?" The priest asked. 

"I do." Y/n said and put the ring on Wyatt's ring finger.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest says. 

Wyatt didn't even waste a second, he grabbed Y/n by the waist, dipping her and kisssed her passionately. 

"I love you so much Mrs. Addams." Wyatt whispered in her ear. "You look so ravishing in that dress, the things I'm going to do to you tonight." He growled as he pinched her waist. Making Y/n squeal. 

"I love you too Mr. Addams, but don't do that in public!" 

"This is our wedding, cara mia, I can do whatever I want to you." Making y/n blush really har.

The two newly weds received lots of hugs and gifts from their family and friends. Enid ended up catching the bouquet of sunflowers when Y/n threw it in the air. Enid was obviously going to marry Ajax!

Needless to say, Wyatt kept his promise that night. 

THE END!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for loving this book my loves!!! I love you all so freaking much!!! I hope you love all my other books as well. 

Thank you so much once again. 

All the love,

XOXO Hermione <3