Chapter 4- Ms. Thornhill

Wyatt was typing on his typewriter, trying to work on his novel. But the noise in the room beside him disturbed him greatly. Especially when you let out cute giggles and laughter every time Enid says something funny. He groaned loudly in frustration when he heard you giggle again. 

He couldn't bear it anymore and he knocked on the wall connecting both rooms "Quiet!" He shouts rudely.

Enid and Y/N barged into his room as he began to walk back to his desk. 

"What do you want?" Enid asks.

"I want you to be quiet I need to focus on my writing" Wyatt replies.

"Next time ask nicely, then we will do it, or else we will be louder" you say, and reach for the radio on his bedside table, switched it on with your magic and lifter it high in the air so he won't be able to reach it. 

Wyatt growled in annoyance and stomped towards you "Put.It.Down" he growls glaring down at you "N.O" you reply smirking.

Wyatt growls and grabs your wrist gripping it tightly in his hand and pulled you towards him "Don't mess with me" He says gripping your wrist tighter, and then let go. And let's just say you were redder than a fire truck after that. 

"And Enid? I would suggest you improve your punctuation, I have read serial killer diaries with better punctuation" He snaps.

"I write in my voice. It's my truth, and my followers love that" she defends.

"You're followers are clearly imbeciles and reply with insipid little pictures" he grumbles.

"You mean emojis? it's how you express emotions, and it is a foreign concept to you apparently" she says glaring at him.

Wyatt glared back "when I look at you the following emojis come to mind: rope, shovel, hole" and you giggled silently at that, his dark humor is actually funny sometimes.

Wyatt smirked at the sound of your giggle and walked back to his desk "By the way there are two D's in Addams, if you're going to gossip about me at least spell my name properly".

That's when you lost it, you burst into laughter "I told you Enid! There is two D's in Addams" you say laughing at her. Wyatt rolled his eyes and his mouth twitched up barely. You were incredibly adorable when you laugh.

Enid turned red and walked out of the room.

"We're sorry for disturbing you Wyatt, but the next time you want us to be quiet ask nicely then we will do it." You say.

Wyatt opened his mouth to speak but was cut off when Enid said "Yeah, he is right here"

Ms. Thornhill enters the room and rubs her boots on the mat outside "sorry about the mud" she apologizes and enters holding a plant.

"I wanted to make sure Wyatt is settling in well" she looks around the room and notices you both and senses the tension "oh, is this a bad time?" she asks.

"No it's fine" you say and step away from Wyatt. 

"I'm Ms. Thornhill, your dorm mom" she introduces "Apologies I didn't come see you earlier when you arrived. I trust Enid and Y/n have given you a warm welcome?" She asks.

"They did, and I hope to return the favor...in their beds" he says smirking at your red face. 

Ms. Thornhill gave him a confused and weird look. 

"This is for you" she says and holds up a Black Dahlia and gives it to Wyatt.

"I try to match the right flower for each of my residents. When I read your application and statements, I instantly though of this one." she explains.

"The Black Dahlia" Wyatt recognizes, the Black Dahlia was your favorite unsolved murder case, and it was quite a horrible thing that happened to Elizabeth Short. (Y'all I'm pretty sure it was George Hodel who murdered her, it's so obvious.)

"Oh you know it!" Ms. Thornhill says surprised.

"Of course, it's named after my favorite unsolved murder case...thank you" He says.

"Okie-dokie. Before I leave, I want to go over a few rules. Lights off at 10:00 pm, no girls unless it's Y/N or Enid, no loud music" she says looking at Enid at the last one. 

~scene where they talk about Jericho and so on, I'm too lazy to write so much~

Ms. Thornhill smiled and said "great talk" then left.

You clear your throat and walk towards the door, but Wyatt gripped your wrist again. You turn around to face him.

"What flower did Ms. Thornhill give you?"

"A sunflower because I value meaningful relationships, wisdom and I always seek to be a better version of myself." You answer (I took a flower test lol, and this what came as my result).

It suited you perfectly Wyatt thought, his sunflower. WAIT WHAT?! Wyatt though, STAHP STAHP, don't ever think that. 

"Why do you ask?" you ask breaking his train of thought

"Nothing just curious. Goodnight" Wyatt answers

"Goodnight Wyatt" you smile and leave the room.

When you entered the dorm, Enid immediately bombarded you with questions about Wyatt, saying it's obvious that you like him (which you agreed to, turning into a fire truck) but you disagreed to Wyatt liking you, why would he like you? You're nothing special.

Oh how you were wrong, Wyatt couldn't stop thinking about you either, when he went to sleep, he had sweet dreams about you. 

A/N:

 Hope you liked this Chapter!!! It was fun to write. Have a great day!! 

And as usual this chapter is dedicated to Paige the sweetest and best human being in the world. Thank you for supporting me, and please check out her stories, she slayed on every single one of them!

Love,

Hermione