Funniest thing ever

Hiiiii,

How are my favourite peopleeeeeee?? I hope you guys are okay and are having an amazing day! Please take care of yourself, drink water, eat, don't starve yourself. And don't forget you are all amazinggg!! I am always here for you if you want to talk, need support. Anything at all, I'm here. And I love you guys!!! 

Okay so the funniest thing happened today in school. So there is this guy who has study classes and a complicated class with me. Yes, I am keeping it confidential so y'all don't know where I am in the universe. So I had to charge my laptop and this guy takes his chair and says "Hi" I didn't hear him cause my friend was asking me something. So the second time I heard him and I am like 'Hey! (His name)' Then I sit on my table again and he LITERALLY WINKS AT ME, FLIPS HIS HAIR and he is like 'What's your fav song?' My friends heard him and they are trying not to laugh, like me, and not in a mean way, we're not like that. But we were laughing because it was so funny and cute at the same time. He stared at me the entire time, and he would smirk sometimes whenever I would catch him. 

.....MAYBE I am blushing, just a bit tho.....not at all like I am a tomato, not at all...

OKIE BYE I LOVE YOU GUYS TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!

All the love,

Hermioneee <3