Chapter 12- Clues

Wyatt, Y/n, Eugene and Enid were at the beekeeping shack, Enid was dressed up as a decoy in the beekeeping outfit.

"Now remember, if Weems comes sniffing around, keep your distance, look grim, and don't say a word." Wyatt orders.

"Payback is going to be a *censored word*" Enid warns.

"I'd expect nothing less." Wyatt answers then turns to Eugene "blab a word and I will squeeze you like a honeycomb." 

This caused you to gasp and hit Wyatt on the shoulder "Wyatt!" 

Wyatt glared at you "That hit was like being headbutted by a fly. And I am just making sure our operation doesn't get jeopardized" 

"Snitches get stung. It's hive code. Besides, I should be thanking you. This is the most girls I've ever had in the shed. Other than bees." Eugene admits.

"Shocking." Wyatt answers sarcastically pulling you closer to him possessively. 

Eugene glanced at Enid "I've always had a thing for werewolf chicks."

"The chance that Enid or Y/n ever become romantically interested in you. Is less than 1%." 

"So I've still got a shot? Yes!" 

Wyatt rolled his eyes and turned to Y/n and grabbed her hand "Let's go." He said.

You removed your hand from his grip and hugged Enid "Thanks Enid, I owe you one."

"Your damn right you do!" Enid calls back as you run after Wyatt.

~In the forest that Wyatt decides to go on his first date to and possibly get murdered~

Wyatt and Y/n hiked through the forest looking for evidence for Rowan's death, suddenly there was a noise behind them.

You let out a loud gasp of fear and clung onto Wyatt. He wrapped one am around you and the other one covering your mouth to silence you.

Someone came up behind Wyatt and grabbed the back of his blazer, tugging gently as he pulled him behind a tree. 

Wyatt slowly let you go and watched as Sheriff Galpin walked by with his dog Elvis. (Is it just me or does anyone else hate Elvis Presley?)

Wyatt and you turned around to see who saved you. It was Tyler.

"Sorry, I didn't want Elvis to pick up on your scents." Tyler apologizes. 

Wyatt removed is hand from your mouth. "Thanks, how did you throw them off?"

Tyler reached into his pocket and pulled out coffee.

"Coffee grounds." (That's a DIY hack right there y'all, although please don't actually try this. It's really dangerous.)

"Deer hunting hack. One of the perks of being a part-time barista (and the rest being a homicidal monster?)." Tyler explains.

"I assume your father didn't being the bloodhound to play fetch." 

"He doesn't tell me shit. You must think it's weird I am stalking him." Tyler realizes.

"No, I've occasionally had the urge to stalk people." Wyatt admits staring at Y/n.

"Wyatt can you please let me go?" You ask.

"No." He replies holding you closer.

He grabbed your hand and tugged on it as he walked around looking for clues again. Tyler followed them.

"Hey wait!" Tyler calls "what really happened at the festival? I won't say a word about it to my dad. I swear." Tyler promises.

Wyatt stopped walking which caused Y/n to bump into him, he looked at her, silently asking if they could trust Tyler, she nods in reply.