Chapter 7- Secrets

A/N:

Heyyy I am so sorry I completely forgot to mention PaigeM I was so sleepy as I was finishing the last words. SO again this chapter and the previous chapter is dedicated to her!!

Wyatt Addams sat up on his balcony that connected his room to Y/n and Enid's room playing the song 'Paint it Black' it was a lovely soothing music. He stared at the music sheet in front of him, and his fingers moved elegantly along the strings.

~Scene 1~

Down in a secret room, Rowan snuck down a set of stairs that lead to a dark circular room with a symbol on the floor, the Nightshade's symbol.

Rowan used his telekinesis to take a book of the shelf and opened it to reveal a boy that looked similar to Wyatt standing near the Quad with Joseph Crackstone with him (more like a crakpot but anyway.)

~end of scene 1~

~scene 2~

Tyler looked through all his father's files n his garage, and finally found what he was looking for. A case for Gomez Addams, Wyatt's father.

~end of scene 2~

~scene 3~

Sheriff Galpin was sitting on the chair and drinking beer, in front of him was the board for all the monster attacks that had been happening.

~end of scene 3~

~scene 4~

Xavier was out in the Quad working in his mural of a crow when he heard the music. He paused what he was doing and looked towards the tower of the school and smiled. 

~end of scene 4~

~scene 5~

Ms. Thornhill was feeding a bunch of Venus flytraps when she heard the music, she smiled and went back to feeding.

~end of scene 5~

~scene 6~

Principal Weems sat in her office typing on her laptop when she heard the music. She sighed and leaned back happily listening to the music~

~end of scene 6~

Wyatt continued to play the cello and Thing crawled on top of the music stand and the turned to the page to the final page of the song. Wyatt finished the song and exhaled deeply.

Thing signed to him.

"No I don't feel any better. There is something wrong with this place, not just the school."

The cobweb window opened and Y/n and Enid stepped out.

"That was a lovely song, you play well" Y/n compliments.

Wyatt smiled softly at her.

"How the hell did you get that oversized violin out the window?" Enid asks.

"It's a cello, Enid" 

"Oh" 

"I had an extra hand" Wyatt answers gesturing to Thing.

Enid looked at it weirdly but Y/n 'awwed' "Oh my gosh it's so cute" "what's it's name?" You ask.

Wyatt looked at you surprised, most people would thrown a fit over it, but you were an outcast but anyway. "His name is Thing" 

Thing waved a the girls, Y/n waved back.

"Woah" Enid whispers 

"Where's the rest of him?" You ask

"It's one of the great Addams mysteries" He replies closing his music book.

Thing dropped down from the music stand and crawled inside. In the distance several howls could be heard.

Enid's head dropped a bit.

"Why aren't you wolfing out?" Wyatt asks Enid.

"Because I can't" she answers sadly "I just got this" she extended her colorful claws.

She walked towards the balcony and rested her arms on it "I had to fly all the way to Milwaukee, my mom said that I'm probably a late bloomer, but the lady says there is chance I might never...you know."

Y/n came over to comfort her.

"What happened then?" Wyatt asks

"I'd become a lone wolf"

Wyatt walked over and stood next to Y/n his arm brushing against hers which caused her to blush, remembering the events that happened a few hours ago. 

"Sounds perfect" 

"Are you kidding me? My life would be officially over. I'd be kicked out of my family pack and no mates at all" 

"I'm failing to see the problem here" Wyatt said.

"I could die alone!" She exclaims.

"We all die alone, Enid." Wyatt told her.

"You're not very good at cheering people up" she chuckled but then her bottom lip starts trembling. 

"Why are you crying?" Wyatt asks his brows furrowing.

"Because I'm upset! Haven't you cried before, or are you too much of a royalty to cry?" She snaps.

Wyatt paused, and looked towards the sky.

"It was a week after Halloween. I was six years old. I took out my pet scorpion out for a walk for his afternoon stroll, and we were ambushed." 

You went up to him.

"They wondered what kind of freak would have a pet scorpion. Two of them held me down and made me watch, while the other kids ran over him until..." Wyatt looked down. And you stared at him sadly placing a hand on his arm.

"It was snowing when I buried what was left of him. I cried my little black heart out. But tears don't fix anything, so I vowed not to do it again."

"You're secret is safe with us" Enid reassured him "But i still think you're weird as shit though".

"The feeling is incredibly mutual" 

Enid smiles and goes back inside. But you stay with Wyatt.

Wyatt spoke up "Listen about a few hours ago, I understand of you don't like me, I never expected you to, I just did that because it was a heat of the moment" He answers looking down at the thought of you not liking him.

You stayed silent for a few seconds "Who ever said I don't like you back?" Wyatt's head snapped up to look at you.

You chuckle "I like you too, Wyatt" you smile.

Wyatt 's eyes widened as he wrapped his arms around you lifting you up and spinning you around, you laugh and wrap you arms around his neck. He gently set you down again, suddenly he leaned and pressed his lips against yours passionately, you kiss him back.

You both pulled back when there was a desperate need for air. Wyatt stared at you and smiled "You're so beautiful" he whispers tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear, you blushed and looked down. He gently kissed your forehead and picked you up bridal style up to his room.

He set you down on his bead and climbed on top of you. "Also can you please show me how to use a computer?" he asks.

"Sure" you reply. He smiled and leaned down again to press his lips against yours. 

You both slept in his room, and no you did not do 'it' that's a chapter for another day, but there was a lot of making out. 

A/N:

Hope you like this chapter!!! Ahh you both finally kissed, yayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Okay now I hope you guys have a good day/ night!!

Adios!

Love,

Hermione