Chapter 51- Endgame

Warning!

There will be too much cuteness in this chapter :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joseph Crackstone cornered two younger students, aiming his staff, ready to kill them. When...

"Howdy Pilgrim." Wyatt greets. 

Crackstone turned around and saw Wyatt standing there, holding a sword. 

"How canst thy heart still beat? What demon sorcery is this?" Crackstone growled in his stupid old voice. 

"Get away from him!" A voice shouts behind them. 

Wyatt and Crackstone looked up to see Xavier standing there, holding a bow and arrow. He aimed and fired it at Crackstone, but he used his magic to stop the arrow mid-air and turned it back to shoot Xavier. Wyatt quickly stepped in the path, making the arrow hit him and fell back. 

"NO!" Xavier shouts and rushes over to Wyatt, and pulled the arrow from his shoulder. 

"I'm fine." Wyatt reassures urgently. "Go, get everyone out of here!" 

"Okay!" 

Xavier rushed off and helped other students get out of the quad. 

Wyatt stood up, and picked the sword and stood up to face Joseph Crackstone. 

Crackstone smirked at him and Wyatt glared back. The two charged at each other, their weapons clashing making a huge "BANG!" sound. 

Wyatt being a skilled at fencing dodged and avoided Crackstone's attacks. Crackstone too was a very good dueling (for an old man) kept attacking Wyatt.  

Crackstone raised his staff once again to kill Wyatt, but his too blocked Crackstone's attack and the force cause Wyatt's sword to shatter into a million little pieces. 

Wyatt's eyes widened, Crackstone smirked once again at what just happened. He then used his staff to send Wyatt crashing into a table, and held him there while he slowly walked towards Wyatt. 

"I'm going to send you back to hell." He hissed and aimed his staff at Wyatt's chest. Cackling at his pain. 

Crackstone's cackling turned into pain and he gasped and looked down. There was a red crystal piercing through his heart, along with some red magic swirling around it. He growled in pain and turned around to see Y/n standing there with her hand outstretched red magic swirling. 

Crackstone slowly approached her. "You wretched child. Does thoust know who I am? How dare you! I will send you back to the depths of hell." Crackstone snarled. 

"Y/N!" Wyatt shouts worriedly.  

Crackstone cackled again. "Ah, I see, this girl here is your lover. Didn't get to kill your last one, but I will be sure to kill this one."

Y/n just rolled her eyes at his terrible insult. "That was a terrible insult. Also, I really don't care who you are." She said and closed her hand as the crystal in Crackstone's heart brightened with her power and Crackstone screamed in pain as the magic seeped into his stone heart, he reached down and grabbed his staff. He aimed it at Y/n who noticed it and used her other hand to block whatever curse he aimed at her.

Wyatt saw this is as an opportunity to kill Crackstone, he bent down and took the tip of his broken blade, grabbed Crackstone's shoulder, turned him around and stabbed the blade into his heart, above Y/n's crystal, he twisted the blade so it could go deeper and pulled it back out. 

Crackstone looked down at his chest in disbelief as black smoke leaked from his heart. Slowly, he started to fade away, his body glowed red and he exploded with light, the fire in quad disappearing.