Chapter 41- Stalker

Xavier picked up his phone hurriedly, he walked to his studio and dialled a number and placed the phone at his ear.

"Hey...um, can I talk to you? No,...like right now if that's okay?....Yeah I know where that is.....Okay, meet you there in 20 minutes....Okay, bye." 

Xavier ended the call and turned around to see Wyatt standing there staring at him. 

"Who are you talking to?" Wyatt asked. 

"It's none of your goddamn business!" Xavier snapped.

Wyatt just smirked, "I know what you are, Xavier." 

"Can you just...stay the hell away from me!" Xavier walked past Wyatt and stormed into his studio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier was now pedalling out of his studio on his bike, Fester and Wyatt hid behind a tree watching him.

"Did you place the tracker?" Wyatt asked. 

Fester handed him a device. "Don't worry, Uncle Fester has got you covered."

Wyatt looked down at the little red dot on the screen, tracking Xavier. 

"Okay, let's hit the road." Wyatt instructs. 

Fester pulled back a sheet, revealing a motorcycle painted like a cow along with a passenger seat. Wyatt stared at his uncle in disbelief. 

"What? I picked it up on my way out of town. You know me. I like to travel incognito." Fester defends. 

Fester picked up two helmets with the cow print and dog ears, he tossed one to Wyatt. 

"Come on, let's roll!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~With Y/n~

Y/n was currently inside the Weathervane reading information from a book about Hyde's and a background on how they are controlled so she can find out about Tyler's master and partly so she can keep an eye on him. She still hasn't told anyone about her theory as she still has to find his master to expose him.

"Hey Y/n/n!" Tyler greets sitting across the girl.

"Hey Ty." Y/n said smiling at her friend, although he is a monster she still treated him as a friend cause he is still the same sweet Tyler she knew all those years ago, monster or no monster, he is still her best friend. She wanted to ask him so badly about his master but she knew he wouldn't budge as he is loyal to the person who 'saved' him. 

"Watcha reading?" Tyler asks.

"I'm reading a book about the monster in the woods." Y/n replies watching his facial expressions.

Tyler's eyes flashed with an unreadable emotion, it was so quick you'd barely notice it. "W-w-what is it?" He asked, faking curiosity. 

Y/n made a mental note that he is quite good at acting. "It's called a Hyde, we found that we are not looking for one killer, but two cause the Hyde has a master that it is loyal to cause it 'saved' its life." Y/n explained. 

"R-r-really? Do you have any idea on who it could be?" Tyler asks. 

"Hmm, we have a few ideas." Y/n answers looking at him.

Tyler's eyes flashed once again. "You need to stop." Tyler said gulping and looking around nervously, she could see his hands sweating. 

Y/n fake frowned at him. "Stop what?" She asks innocently.