Chapter 11- Follow a trail

Hello lovely people,

Guess what? I got my laptop back today, yayy. More updates!! Okay I am going to stop being weird now, enjoy reading!!!

~End of A/N~

Wyatt threw his Nevermore blazer on and ran down the steps of Nevermore Academy to catch Rowan before he could leave.

"Rowan! We need to talk!"

"Wyatt, I am not allowed to talk to anyone." Rowan told Wyatt as he put his luggage in the car.

"You certainly had a lot to say the night when you tried to kill me and Y/n. You told me I was destined to destroy the school, and hurt Y/n. Do you remember? Where did you get that drawing from?" Wyatt asks pressing questions onto Rowan.

"I just went into the woods to clear my head, and then you came after me."

Ms. Thornhill walked up to the car "Wyatt, you shouldn't be here."

"Yeah, back off and leave me alone" Rowan snarls and he climbed into the passenger seat with Ms. Thornhill.

Just as the car started to drive away Thing hopped on.

Unfortunately for Thing, he didn't have any luck to tracking Rowan. He tailed Rowan all the way to the train station, but lost him in the bathroom. He managed to get back to Nevermore to inform Wyatt on the situation in the greenhouse.

"How did you loose him in a bathroom with NO windows?" Wyatt hisses to Thing.

Thing shrugged.

"A lefty wouldn't have failed me."  He snaps at Thing.

Thing sulked at that comment (Personally, I would have smacked Wyatt to not be so rude to my baby.)

"Don't sulk. Now I'm going to have to find new evidence myself, since you're the one who lost our only lead." 

Bianca entered the greenhouse and saw Wyatt kneeling near a plant and was talking to it?

"I see you've made a friend, even if it's a plant" Bianca jokes mockingly.

Wyatt gave her a look "I go for quality over quantity."

Bianca rolled her eyes and went to sit down. Wyatt walked over to the desk and stood between Bianca and Y/n's tables. He noticed a free seat next to Y/n and immediately sat down on it.

Xavier was drawing a picture of a spider when he noticed Wyatt standing there, he gave him a look "Wow, you're sitting next to an elitist snob" He remarks.

Wyatt rolled his eyes and grabbed Y/n's hand under the table who gave him a small smile and rubbed her fingers over his knuckles soothingly. (I wouldn't have been able to do that, my hands are wayyyy to small, they look like a mouse's paw).

Xavier waved his hand over his textbook and the spider he was drawing suddenly came to life and started crawling around the desk.

"I doubt Wyatt or Y/n are impressed by your tricks, Xavier" Ms. Thornhill comments.

Xavier nudged your shoulder "Admit it, you're a little impressed" He said smiling at her.

Wyatt glares at this interaction but his glare soon formed into a smile as Y/n crushed the spider.

"Sorry Xavi, I couldn't resist." You say giggling at him.

Xavier playfully glared at her and closed his sketchbook as the students laughed at this.

Bianca noticed the interaction and frowned a bit as she still liked him.

"Wyatt, we are thrilled to have you join us on our journey into the world of carnivorous plants." Ms. Thornhill said.